• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the Forum

GunKid92

Hey guys I'm new to the Forum and i just have a couple of questions and i thought maybe you guys could help. I'm 18 and i was reading the OC laws and it says you can OC when your 18 but you have to have a "Valid Permit". My question is what is this Permit? i was under the impression that it was one of the laws in Utah that you can OC without having any permit (such as a concealed carry which you cant get till your 21) as long as there was 2 mechanical actions and you were 18.