Thread: Richmond, VA - Dixie Classic Gun and Knife Trader's Show & Sale

Post Richmond, VA - Dixie Classic Gun and Knife Trader's Show & Sale

All political material must be pre-approved by Show Manager.
    No photography or video allowed without written permission of Promoter.
    No media interviews allowed. NO LOADED FIREARMS--NO EXCEPTIONS!

SHOW DATES
    July 9 - 10, 2011
    October 15 - 16, 2011
    December 3 - 4, 2011

http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInform...9/Default.aspx

RentalsGoneWild.com Get up to $200 move in gift for renting.

A few days late, a few comments short of helping anybody understand what issue or complaint he might have, and another rant about how a private property owner (The Showplace) or a private business (Dixie Classic Gun & Knife Traders) operate.

How many times does it need to be announced that the Second Amendment does not apply to private individuals and private enterprises? It only applies to The Government.

Perhaps the OP has not been totally scared away and will return to tell us just what he was thinking about/concerned about/PO'd about when he dropped that first post here.

stay safe.

Edited to add : Welcome to OCDO. Try not to be a jerk here. We really are a nice bunch, but some of us (OK, me in particular) do not suffer foolishness well. If you've got something to say, put it down in words so that ignorant folks (yes, me) can figure it out.
    Last edited by skidmark; 07-12-2011 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Forgot my manners.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    A few days late, a few comments short of helping anybody understand what issue or complaint he might have, and another rant about how a private property owner (The Showplace) or a private business (Dixie Classic Gun & Knife Traders) operate.

How many times does it need to be announced that the Second Amendment does not apply to private individuals and private enterprises? It only applies to The Government.

Perhaps the OP has not been totally scared away and will return to tell us just what he was thinking about/concerned about/PO'd about when he dropped that first post here.

stay safe.

Edited to add : Welcome to OCDO. Try not to be a jerk here. We really are a nice bunch, but some of us (OK, me in particular) do not suffer foolishness well. If you've got something to say, put it down in words so that ignorant folks (yes, me) can figure it out.
    Agreed. I'm also concerned about the advertisement at the bottom of his post. Maybe he was just posting the info for the future dates and wasn't griping.

Also Welcome to OCDO!! Check out VCDL at http://www.vcdl.org It is a great group
    Last edited by thebigsd; 07-12-2011 at 06:40 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Double post.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 07-12-2011 at 06:40 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."