• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond, VA - Dixie Classic Gun and Knife Trader's Show & Sale

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
A few days late, a few comments short of helping anybody understand what issue or complaint he might have, and another rant about how a private property owner (The Showplace) or a private business (Dixie Classic Gun & Knife Traders) operate.

How many times does it need to be announced that the Second Amendment does not apply to private individuals and private enterprises? It only applies to The Government.

Perhaps the OP has not been totally scared away and will return to tell us just what he was thinking about/concerned about/PO'd about when he dropped that first post here.

stay safe.

Edited to add : Welcome to OCDO. Try not to be a jerk here. We really are a nice bunch, but some of us (OK, me in particular) do not suffer foolishness well. If you've got something to say, put it down in words so that ignorant folks (yes, me) can figure it out.

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
A few days late, a few comments short of helping anybody understand what issue or complaint he might have, and another rant about how a private property owner (The Showplace) or a private business (Dixie Classic Gun & Knife Traders) operate.

How many times does it need to be announced that the Second Amendment does not apply to private individuals and private enterprises? It only applies to The Government.

Perhaps the OP has not been totally scared away and will return to tell us just what he was thinking about/concerned about/PO'd about when he dropped that first post here.

stay safe.

Edited to add : Welcome to OCDO. Try not to be a jerk here. We really are a nice bunch, but some of us (OK, me in particular) do not suffer foolishness well. If you've got something to say, put it down in words so that ignorant folks (yes, me) can figure it out.

Agreed. I'm also concerned about the advertisement at the bottom of his post. Maybe he was just posting the info for the future dates and wasn't griping.

Also Welcome to OCDO!! Check out VCDL at http://www.vcdl.org It is a great group

Last edited: