• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My resolution for the troll

protias

I am going to try my hardest to not respond to anything Spartacus/blayze/logables says. Rather, I am going to report everything he says.

Lurchiron

I am going to try my hardest to not respond to anything Spartacus/blayze/logables says. Rather, I am going to report everything he says.

Can't you just get the adm. to make Munchables clean the erasers & pick the gum from underneath the desks??? :idea::idea::idea:

Last edited:

protias

Can't you just get the adm. to make Munchables clean the erasers & pick the gum from underneath the desks??? :idea::idea::idea:

I've contacted John via email as well as reporting the posts. This needs to be dealt with.

Lurchiron

if this is what i think it is, if this person is who i think they are, and why i think they are here, i appologise heartily to all the members of the forum, administrators, and moderators for what/who has followed me to here.

Stand tall McX; next time make sure that they're just fan()s, not fan(atic)s...

View attachment 6270 Hang in there bro. :)

HandyHamlet

if this is what i think it is, if this person is who i think they are, and why i think they are here, i appologise heartily to all the members of the forum, administrators, and moderators for what/who has followed me to here.

The red ones have already been banned from Planet 10. Where is munchboxables supposed to go? She has no home.

come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg

M

McX

The red ones have already been banned from Planet 10. Where is munchboxables supposed to go? She has no home.

come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg

OFCOURSE! i should have known! it's either Zombies, or Red Lectroids from the 8th dimension!

as you can see by my avitar- it already scared the kitty into a suicide jump! Flying cats! what is going to happen next?!

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Good grief! Now you're starting threads about the troll, JUST what it enjoys... more attention. Doesn't anybody get it that the most horrible punishment you can bring down on it is.......NOTHING. Ignore it and it will die!

And you know what, McX;
it isn't always about you. This is what a troll does and for some reason, almost everybody is snapping at the bait. We have bigger fish to fry than to worry about some doofus playing with himself in his Mom's basement. This is the last I will mention this subject and I suggest everybody else do the same, unless, of course, you enjoy it too....

MKEgal

McX said:
if this is what i think it is, if this person is who i think they are, and why i think they are here, i apologise heartily to all the members of the forum, administrators, and moderators for what/who has followed me to here.
Even if what you're concerned about is true, which we can't know until the IP is tracked,
we can deal w/ a troll. Ignore works real well, or as suggested here, reporting every post.
(Though I may have to take it off my blocked list to do that. Grrr.)

Heck, we can deal with it if it gets foolish enough to show up at an event in person & threaten you, even with an imaginary "posse". :lol:
Think folks, we're here because of what, exactly?
Right:
because we generally have with us tools which can throw little bits of lead at high speed.

Last edited:
M

McX

it isn't always about you.

my mistake. Gladly i hand this matter over to you or others.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

This thread has everything but music.

:)

[video=youtube;mQZmCJUSC6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g[/video]