• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My resolution for the troll

XDFDE45

I suggest everybody else do the same, unless, of course, you enjoy it too....
Sometimes it is just fun to
poke.gif

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

HA! I KNEW boxmunchables was a hot, bi-curious, hippie, wave chick!!!!

:banana:

Girl, we are SO gonna get it on.

Maybe you need some ground meat with dairy product to calm yourself. My opinion.

The disdain you can't hide for breeders, meat eaters, and Freedom just drips from your posts. I won't lie. It fires up my boiler even more, mamacita.

[video=youtube;x0I6mhZ5wMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw[/video]

With 100% more cowbell.

Last edited:

Lurchiron

I had a 700 BDL in 25-.06, could hit nickels at 200yds.; traded it even up for a 72 Mach l. Put a 429 in it, and slayed those zombie chebbys with it...WHAT'S UP CHUCK; all hail Charlton, "When you pry them from my cold, dead fingers""you damn dirty apes". :monkey

HandyHamlet

I had a 700 BDL in 25-.06, could hit nickels at 200yds.; traded it even up for a 72 Mach l. Put a 429 in it, and slayed those zombie chebbys with it...

There is so much awesomeness in this post you will have to give me a second to absorb it. The only way it could get better is if you had an 8-track deck cranking "Wish You Were Here"!!!

Lurchiron

There is so much awesomeness in this post you will have to give me a second to absorb it. The only way it could get better is if you had an 8-track deck cranking "Wish You Were Here"!!!

that:confused:...or Marshall Tuckers "Fire on the Mountain" is more my style; I miss jamming those matchbooks in between the tape & player so it would track right(Good 'Ol Days sigh).

Last edited:

logables

I've contacted John via email as well as reporting the posts. This needs to be dealt with.

I also have contacted John via email asking him to read all the posts surrounding mine. I have never harassed or been rude or stalked anybody on this forum. My opinion.

M-Taliesin

I've contacted John via email as well as reporting the posts. This needs to be dealt with.

I also have contacted John via email asking him to read all the posts surrounding mine. I have never harassed or been rude or stalked anybody on this forum. My opinion.

Howdy!
I am confused. Protias did not mention any names in the quoted portion you included above. Nor did he say anything about harassed, rude or stalked in the portion you quote here. Fruedian slip there? Guilty conscience? All he said in the quoted portion was that he's contacted John to report posts, without giving any specific names or anything, much less the specific posts to which he referred. Why do you simply assume it is you he speaks of in the quoted portion without RAS or PC?

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Howdy!
I am confused. Protias did not mention any names in the quoted post. Nor did he say anything about harassed, rude or stalked in the portion you quote here. Fruedian slip there? Guilty conscience? All he said in the quoted portion was that he's contacted John to report posts, without giving any specific names or anything. Why do you simply assume it is you he speaks of in the quoted portion without RAS or PC?

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

I'm sure it has something to do with the "Totality of circumstances".:p

logables

Howdy!
I am confused. Protias did not mention any names in the quoted portion you included above. Nor did he say anything about harassed, rude or stalked in the portion you quote here. Fruedian slip there? Guilty conscience? All he said in the quoted portion was that he's contacted John to report posts, without giving any specific names or anything, much less the specific posts to which he referred. Why do you simply assume it is you he speaks of in the quoted portion without RAS or PC?

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Perhaps you might read the initial post of this thread. No slip, no guilt. Initial post gives specific names. MO