Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: check this out BEE- OCH :) THIS IS SO GETTING PROFESSIONALLY FRAMED !!!!

check this out BEE- OCH :) THIS IS SO GETTING PROFESSIONALLY FRAMED !!!!

I just spoke with one of the Governorís staff. The Governor is out of town this week doing meetings. When he gets back to Madison, his office is going to have him sign a copy of the bill for you. It should look identical to the actual bill he signed in Wausau. The other option was to get one with a facsimile signature but I thought this would be a bit more collectible and nicer to show off. Iíll get you one of the Governor pens to display as well.

-Matt

Matthew Henkel

Office of Representative John Klenke

Room 21-North, State Capitol

608-266-0485
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    I hope it also includes: To Glock34, my biggest fan, love Scottie!

Then I want to see you frame it.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by brass magnet View Post
    i hope it also includes: To glock34, my biggest fan, love scottie!

Then i want to see you frame it.
    lol
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX
    Congrats Glock on quite a collectible. make sure they frame it correctly, non-acid paper, autograph isolated from contact with the glass, and keep it in the basement, you would be amazed how much things fade from even a hint of sunlight. i envy you!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    I just spoke with one of the Governorís staff. The Governor is out of town this week doing meetings. When he gets back to Madison, his office is going to have him sign a copy of the bill for you. It should look identical to the actual bill he signed in Wausau. The other option was to get one with a facsimile signature but I thought this would be a bit more collectible and nicer to show off. Iíll get you one of the Governor pens to display as well.

-Matt

Matthew Henkel

Office of Representative John Klenke

Room 21-North, State Capitol

608-266-0485
    Sounds like time to re-arrange the fireplace mantle...Good on you, G-34
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Thank you guys..yeah..this is certainly an honor to have this. It's going next to my Framed Bryan Bulaga autographed Jersey

McX
    Glock what you need to get next is an autographed WisCarry t-shirt. we are a part of, and influencing history, and the future of our state, and our children's future. someday you will proudly say you were there. I'll for damn sure sign your collector WisCarry shirt if it passes by me at a function.

Thank you guys..yeah..this is certainly an honor to have this. It's going next to my Framed Bryan Bulaga autographed Jersey
    What...no Urlacher jersey???
    Last edited by Lurchiron; 07-12-2011 at 02:37 PM.
    Bale da Hay

I am so jealous.
    Your elected rep actually communicates with you???
    Neither of mine will, no matter what I write or call or email them about.

Oh, yeah, I'm jealous about the copy of the bill, too.

Hey McX - taking off from your signed shirt idea, wonder if a shirt autographed by the infamous Madison 5 could be auctioned to raise $$ for your defense (or is it offense) against MadTown?

Or if a shirt autographed by all of us who've been oppressed by "da man" for "the cause" could be similarly auctioned to support a certain statewide group that says it plans to get into providing safety education?
    I think that would be a good use of "fame".

McX
    Hey McX - taking off from your signed shirt idea, wonder if a shirt autographed by the infamous Madison 5 could be auctioned to raise $$ for your defense (or is it offense) against MadTown?

Or if a shirt autographed by all of us who've been oppressed by "da man" for "the cause" could be similarly auctioned to support a certain statewide group that says it plans to get into providing safety education?
    I think that would be a good use of "fame".[/QUOTE]

no can do. Left misinfo if we did i hear. I went to Madison, and got put upon by the man, and all i got was this lousy t-shirt (?)

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    i think glock34 should hold a public veiwing at his house once the doc and pen are framed up and in place

talk about one hell of a keepsake
    Last edited by oliverclotheshoff; 07-12-2011 at 02:34 PM.
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclotheshoff View Post
    i think glock34 should hold a public veiwing at his house once the doc and pen are framed up and in place

talk about one hell of a keepsake
    You know, I think that could be down right doable...... make a OC get together out of it... I am thinking septemberish

The title of this thread is sooo misleading....but honestly that is a really cool item to have...Congrats!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

NICE!...I hope that this will replace at least one of the deer heads hanging in your house... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRDH View Post
    NICE!...I hope that this will replace at least one of the deer heads hanging in your house... :-)
    lol, good one ! Actually I am not a hunter & don't have any trophy antlers or mounts. Just a gun nut like everyone here, although some of us take it to more of an extreme that others
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-12-2011 at 11:51 PM.

...same here...like guns but dont hunt... When the zombie outbreak happens THEN i'll take up hunting...

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRDH View Post
    ...same here...like guns but dont hunt... When the zombie outbreak happens THEN i'll take up hunting...
    We, prepared Zombie hunters need a secure Rally point somewhere in backwoods WI..to Bug out to with our families when the Zombie event takes place. Strength in numbers
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-12-2011 at 11:54 PM.

McX
    i got my hiding place all planned out. anyone got an extra mag of relish?

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i got my hiding place all planned out. anyone got an extra mag of relish?
    i dub thee sir cheeseburgular
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

call me....Mr. 40oz Top Sirloin

call me....Mr. 40oz Top Sirloin
    ...Jack "Ribeye" Daniels...........& sweet..............w/ mushrooms............,Thank You...I'm 'Ol Fashioned
    Attachment 6307
    Bale da Hay

We, prepared Zombie hunters need a secure Rally point somewhere in backwoods WI..to Bug out to with our families when the Zombie event takes place. Strength in numbers
    Pat Lake...2 miles NNW of Mountain; find the house in the woods, and find grouse heaven with zombie defense-able terrain and all the brook trout you can catch.
    Attachment 6308 Attachment 6309 http://www.zombiedefense.org/
    Bale da Hay

McX
    call me Snake....................Snake Pliskin.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    call me Snake....................Snake Pliskin.
    Psssssss; that's the name of my back-up, Colt Anaconda .44mag(8in)...well OK, its not a back-up; but it's still named Plissken
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Plissken
    Last edited by Lurchiron; 07-13-2011 at 11:58 AM.
    Bale da Hay

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    Psssssss; that's the name of my back-up, Colt Anaconda .44mag(8in)...well OK, its not a back-up; but it's still named Plissken
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Plissken
    truly; just like kids; if you name them you will never sell them!
    Smacky, Disruptor, the Mag..........and the now deposed Chromie are names given to the beloveds here. so many guns, so little time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast