• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

check this out BEE- OCH :) THIS IS SO GETTING PROFESSIONALLY FRAMED !!!!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I just spoke with one of the Governor’s staff. The Governor is out of town this week doing meetings. When he gets back to Madison, his office is going to have him sign a copy of the bill for you. It should look identical to the actual bill he signed in Wausau. The other option was to get one with a facsimile signature but I thought this would be a bit more collectible and nicer to show off. I’ll get you one of the Governor pens to display as well.

-Matt

Matthew Henkel

Office of Representative John Klenke

Room 21-North, State Capitol

608-266-0485

M

McX

Congrats Glock on quite a collectible. make sure they frame it correctly, non-acid paper, autograph isolated from contact with the glass, and keep it in the basement, you would be amazed how much things fade from even a hint of sunlight. i envy you!

Lurchiron

I just spoke with one of the Governor’s staff. The Governor is out of town this week doing meetings. When he gets back to Madison, his office is going to have him sign a copy of the bill for you. It should look identical to the actual bill he signed in Wausau. The other option was to get one with a facsimile signature but I thought this would be a bit more collectible and nicer to show off. I’ll get you one of the Governor pens to display as well.

-Matt

Matthew Henkel

Office of Representative John Klenke

Room 21-North, State Capitol

608-266-0485

Sounds like time to re-arrange the fireplace mantle...Good on you, G-34 :cool:

M

McX

Glock what you need to get next is an autographed WisCarry t-shirt. we are a part of, and influencing history, and the future of our state, and our children's future. someday you will proudly say you were there. I'll for damn sure sign your collector WisCarry shirt if it passes by me at a function.

MKEgal

I am so jealous.
Your elected rep actually communicates with you???
Neither of mine will, no matter what I write or call or email them about. :cuss:

Oh, yeah, I'm jealous about the copy of the bill, too.

Hey McX - taking off from your signed shirt idea, wonder if a shirt autographed by the infamous Madison 5 could be auctioned to raise $$ for your defense (or is it offense) against MadTown?

Or if a shirt autographed by all of us who've been oppressed by "da man" for "the cause" could be similarly auctioned to support a certain statewide group that says it plans to get into providing safety education?
I think that would be a good use of "fame".

M

McX

Hey McX - taking off from your signed shirt idea, wonder if a shirt autographed by the infamous Madison 5 could be auctioned to raise $$ for your defense (or is it offense) against MadTown?

Or if a shirt autographed by all of us who've been oppressed by "da man" for "the cause" could be similarly auctioned to support a certain statewide group that says it plans to get into providing safety education?
I think that would be a good use of "fame".[/QUOTE]

no can do. Left misinfo if we did i hear. I went to Madison, and got put upon by the man, and all i got was this lousy t-shirt (?)

oliverclotheshoff

i think glock34 should hold a public veiwing at his house once the doc and pen are framed up and in place

talk about one hell of a keepsake

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
NICE!...I hope that this will replace at least one of the deer heads hanging in your house... :)

lol, good one ! Actually I am not a hunter & don't have any trophy antlers or mounts. Just a gun nut like everyone here, although some of us take it to more of an extreme that others :)

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
...same here...like guns but dont hunt... When the zombie outbreak happens THEN i'll take up hunting...

We, prepared Zombie hunters need a secure Rally point somewhere in backwoods WI..to Bug out to with our families when the Zombie event takes place. Strength in numbers

Last edited:
M

McX

i got my hiding place all planned out. anyone got an extra mag of relish?