Thread: Snag-A-Job Pavillion Fire Mission

Snag-A-Job Pavillion Fire Mission

I was thinking what we could do about the anti-gun snag a Job Pavillion. I found the yahoo rating for the pavillion and gave them one star.

If others contribute and make honest, not rude, comments about the pavillion, then maybe we can do some good by giving the freedom hating #@$#% a substantial one star rating.So far Snag a Job Pavillion has a "perfect" 1 of 5 star ratings in Yahoo

Link: http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=34...iews&rvwconf=1
    Last edited by Thundar; 07-12-2011 at 12:02 PM.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Yes, but.....

the Snag-a-job people are not who we are angry at, it's the RNC group who keeps going there.

Founder's Club Member
    Perhaps, but if the Snag-A-Job pavilion changed its policy and the RPV stayed there then there would no longer be a problem. The RPV fundraiser is only one reason to stay out of the pavilion, but there are many other reasons since everything hosted there is affected by their gun ban.

Quote Originally Posted by TraumaRN View Post
    the Snag-a-job people are not who we are angry at, it's the RNC group who keeps going there.
    Anti-gun establishments deserve our attention. 7th Dist Republicans using such a place speaks volumes about their true agenda, statist bastards that they are!
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

1 star review posted.
    Last edited by Walt_Kowalski; 07-12-2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: duh
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Linwood Cobb, Hoplophobe

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Anti-gun establishments deserve our attention. 7th Dist Republicans using such a place speaks volumes about their true agenda, statist bastards that they are!
    A real problem is Linwood Cobb. See his friendly page:
    Linwood Cobb has not received any gifts yet

Snagajob Pavilion and its owners can have any policy they wish. My only response to their "No Guns" policy is that I believe it to be foolish, stubborn, and perhaps a way to drive away potential business.

The issue involving the Republican Roundup hosted by the 7th District Republican Committee on behalf of Cantor for Congress is that they continually choose to do business with a group of individuals whose business model includes not supporting the Second Amendment, and that Congresscritter Cantor also shows he really does not/will not support the Second Amentment because he has never told the 7th District Republican Committee to move to a different venue or he will not accept any funds raised at/by/through the Republican Roundup.

I vehemently oppose any action against Snagajob Pavilion and its owners, As private property owners they have every right to establish whatever boneheaded, ignorant, dangerous and repugnant policy they wish to. To say anything else, or to act in any way against that, would be hipocracy on my part. My only response will be to not attend any activity at the venue, and encourage others to seek an alternative venue. Bad-mouthing them by intentionally giving them a negative consumer rating is, IMHO, inappropriate.

I ask that everyone refocus their attention and energies against the 7th District Republican Committee and Congresscritter Cantor.

stay safe.

What!?!

Do you mean to tell me that one of my little rants had an effect on everybody?

stay safe.

Founder's Club Member
    No you're probably being ignored, but nobody's talking about what they're up to.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    Do you mean to tell me that one of my little rants had an effect on everybody?
    I think you have more influence than you're aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Snagajob Pavilion and its owners can have any policy they wish. My only response to their "No Guns" policy is that I believe it to be foolish, stubborn, and perhaps a way to drive away potential business.
    Sorry Skid,

I disagree.

I want to drive away business. Anti-gunners deserve to be called out for their anti self protection policies. This is all we are doing. VCDL does the same.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Sorry Skid,

I disagree.

I want to drive away business. Anti-gunners deserve to be called out for their anti self protection policies. This is all we are doing. VCDL does the same.
    I agree with you wholeheartedly. As long as you make accurate statements I don't see the issue.