• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Snag-A-Job Pavillion Fire Mission

Thundar

I was thinking what we could do about the anti-gun snag a Job Pavillion. I found the yahoo rating for the pavillion and gave them one star.

If others contribute and make honest, not rude, comments about the pavillion, then maybe we can do some good by giving the freedom hating #@$#% a substantial one star rating.So far Snag a Job Pavillion has a "perfect" 1 of 5 star ratings in Yahoo

Link: http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=34010559&tab=reviews&rvwconf=1

Last edited:

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Perhaps, but if the Snag-A-Job pavilion changed its policy and the RPV stayed there then there would no longer be a problem. The RPV fundraiser is only one reason to stay out of the pavilion, but there are many other reasons since everything hosted there is affected by their gun ban.

Repeater

Linwood Cobb, Hoplophobe

Anti-gun establishments deserve our attention. 7th Dist Republicans using such a place speaks volumes about their true agenda, statist bastards that they are!

A real problem is Linwood Cobb. See his friendly page:
Linwood Cobb has not received any gifts yet

6d7thv2

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Snagajob Pavilion and its owners can have any policy they wish. My only response to their "No Guns" policy is that I believe it to be foolish, stubborn, and perhaps a way to drive away potential business.

The issue involving the Republican Roundup hosted by the 7th District Republican Committee on behalf of Cantor for Congress is that they continually choose to do business with a group of individuals whose business model includes not supporting the Second Amendment, and that Congresscritter Cantor also shows he really does not/will not support the Second Amentment because he has never told the 7th District Republican Committee to move to a different venue or he will not accept any funds raised at/by/through the Republican Roundup.

I vehemently oppose any action against Snagajob Pavilion and its owners, As private property owners they have every right to establish whatever boneheaded, ignorant, dangerous and repugnant policy they wish to. To say anything else, or to act in any way against that, would be hipocracy on my part. My only response will be to not attend any activity at the venue, and encourage others to seek an alternative venue. Bad-mouthing them by intentionally giving them a negative consumer rating is, IMHO, inappropriate.

I ask that everyone refocus their attention and energies against the 7th District Republican Committee and Congresscritter Cantor.

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
What!?!

Do you mean to tell me that one of my little rants had an effect on everybody?

stay safe.

Thundar

Snagajob Pavilion and its owners can have any policy they wish. My only response to their "No Guns" policy is that I believe it to be foolish, stubborn, and perhaps a way to drive away potential business.

Sorry Skid,

I disagree.

I want to drive away business. Anti-gunners deserve to be called out for their anti self protection policies. This is all we are doing. VCDL does the same.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Sorry Skid,

I disagree.

I want to drive away business. Anti-gunners deserve to be called out for their anti self protection policies. This is all we are doing. VCDL does the same.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. As long as you make accurate statements I don't see the issue.