• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry, Concealed Carry, Constitutional Carry & The Upcoming Recall Elections

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Some of us on this forum will have the opportunity to cast their votes in the upcoming recall elections. There are two conservatives running against senator Wirch in my district in the upcoming recall election. The only one who states on his website that he supports "Constitutional Carry" is Mr. Steitz. From his site:

"2nd Amendment
I believe that the right to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment includes the right to carry arms, whether open or concealed. I support SB93 (“Constitutional Carry”). I believe that restrictive gun laws serve only to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens – and do nothing to change the behavior of criminals."

Link: http://www.steitzforsenate.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=135&Itemid=184

The primary election is the 19th of this month. I hope all of us are keeping up with these elections. We need to replace the Democrats who ran away to Illinois and put conservatives in their places as well as maintain our Republican majority if we want to accomplish anything else in the next few years (ie...Castle Doctrine).

Keep up the good work everyone!

IcrewUH60

[...] The primary election is the 19th of this month. I hope all of us are keeping up with these elections. We need to replace the Democrats who ran away to Illinois and put [Independents] in their places as well as maintain our [Republic] if we want to accomplish anything else in the next few years (ie...Castle Doctrine).

Keep up the good work everyone!

there, I fixed that one for ya... unless of course everyone is happy with the Walker/Fitzgerald Permits. No?

HandyHamlet

Thank you rcawdor57 for the post sir. I must say I do like IcrewUH60's version though.

Having said that, I'm voting for Steitz. No political experience or history. That's good enough for me. Our other choice is a 200 year old who has had his hat in the political arena long enough.

Political Office is a privilege, not a career.

logables

there, I fixed that one for ya... unless of course everyone is happy with the Walker/Fitzgerald Permits. No?

I am very happy with the Walker/Fitzgerald permit system. It is an extremely good deal for the large majority of Wisconsin gun owners. MO

IcrewUH60

I am very happy with the Walker/Fitzgerald permit system.[...]

Great! I truly hope you enjoy the new freedom the government just gave you :banghead: me personally, I can't stand the taste of boot leather in my mouth.

[...]It is an extremely good deal for the large majority of Wisconsin gun owners. [...]

Go on....

Last edited: