Thread: Open Carry, Concealed Carry, Constitutional Carry & The Upcoming Recall Elections

Thumbs up Open Carry, Concealed Carry, Constitutional Carry & The Upcoming Recall Elections

Some of us on this forum will have the opportunity to cast their votes in the upcoming recall elections. There are two conservatives running against senator Wirch in my district in the upcoming recall election. The only one who states on his website that he supports "Constitutional Carry" is Mr. Steitz. From his site:

"2nd Amendment
    I believe that the right to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment includes the right to carry arms, whether open or concealed. I support SB93 (“Constitutional Carry”). I believe that restrictive gun laws serve only to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens – and do nothing to change the behavior of criminals."

Link: http://www.steitzforsenate.com/index...135&Itemid=184

The primary election is the 19th of this month. I hope all of us are keeping up with these elections. We need to replace the Democrats who ran away to Illinois and put conservatives in their places as well as maintain our Republican majority if we want to accomplish anything else in the next few years (ie...Castle Doctrine).

Keep up the good work everyone!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    [...] The primary election is the 19th of this month. I hope all of us are keeping up with these elections. We need to replace the Democrats who ran away to Illinois and put [Independents] in their places as well as maintain our [Republic] if we want to accomplish anything else in the next few years (ie...Castle Doctrine).

Keep up the good work everyone!
    there, I fixed that one for ya... unless of course everyone is happy with the Walker/Fitzgerald Permits. No?
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

Thank you rcawdor57 for the post sir. I must say I do like IcrewUH60's version though.

Having said that, I'm voting for Steitz. No political experience or history. That's good enough for me. Our other choice is a 200 year old who has had his hat in the political arena long enough.

Political Office is a privilege, not a career.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Don't forget to vote in the primary for one of the "fake" democrats! Open primaries are awesome!
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

I get to put Otto Junkermann in for a spoiler on nausbaum's pipe dream...Go Cowles!!!
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

McX
    another satisified permit holder.

Quote Originally Posted by logables View Post
    I am very happy with the Walker/Fitzgerald permit system.[...]
    Great! I truly hope you enjoy the new freedom the government just gave you me personally, I can't stand the taste of boot leather in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by logables View Post
    [...]It is an extremely good deal for the large majority of Wisconsin gun owners. [...]
    Go on....
    Last edited by IcrewUH60; 07-12-2011 at 04:02 PM.
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com