• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Salisbury airport

AlanP

I am from Delaware, will be flying out of Salisbury at the end of the month, wanted to ask if anyone has flown from Salisbury with firearms and how you made out? I will be in North Carolina for a few days, driving back with a friend. I will be legal to carry my entire trip except Maryland of course. Thanks

district9

Assuming you are legal in both DE and NC it's probably safer to drive both ways.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Assuming you are legal in both DE and NC it's probably safer to drive both ways.

Agreed. IIRC Maryland requires some strict conditions for carrying even unloaded, disassembled, and locked. Going to the airport does not meet those conditions. FOPA protects you if you drive straight thru (gas/rest stops being OK with FOPA bit not so much with Maryland if they catch you).

stay safe.