• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Frankllin Co., Missouri OC dinner

mspgunner

The folks in FRA Co. asked for an OC outing, here it is:

Open Carry Pacific July 31st 5:00 PM EL AGAVE 180 Lamar Parkway, Pacific, MO. 63069 @ 5:00PM

It is my understanding a CCW permit is "NOT" required in these two Cities. Consult the City codes to ensure your own legal protection. I cannot promise they will remain the same.

I have checked with then, they are good for OC!
Please RSVP so I can tell them how many to expect.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Should make it with a +1 unless she is weary of Mexican every Sunday for the past few weeks lol.

mspgunner

Nunmbers are growing

We are up to 16 now for the FRA Co. get together, soem are not on this site, I know them from the campaign work in Franklin Co.!
Good people!

mspgunner

Facebook

There is a Facebook "event" for this one now, we may exceed 20 people, wow baby!

Can we exceed this one?
12101.jpg

Morpheus97

I am planning to attend this event, but a lot can change with work schedules between now and then. Also, I invited a friend that lives in Pacific. Not sure if he'll be there or not.