• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Frankllin Co., Missouri OC dinner

John3

Thank you for the above link... I Fbook'd RSVP the event.... This Pacific event is going to have a great crowd and a whole lot of fun spending time with good people!

mspgunner

Is that the actual head count? Can not remember if I said I was coming or not?

There are actually 18 or 20, there are many from FRA Co. who are under 23 and OC only that are not on this forum but well known to others who OC in FRA Co. A bit of a sub culture of OCers I suppose? We are expecting 20 people! I hope everyone wgho said yes is a yes! Historically, like Facebook posts they say "yes" to everything and don't actually go to anything. I did a meet and greet this week for Ed MArtin for the US Congress. 20 confirmed! 10 showed up. Although 10 was a good number, lots of left overs for lunches. Typically that's how these things go. Over book, end up with enough. I also know who I can really count on for things, some are known as always "yes" and "NEVER" show for anything!

xdmcompact

There are actually 18 or 20, there are many from FRA Co. who are under 23 and OC only that are not on this forum but well known to others who OC in FRA Co. A bit of a sub culture of OCers I suppose? We are expecting 20 people! I hope everyone wgho said yes is a yes! Historically, like Facebook posts they say "yes" to everything and don't actually go to anything. I did a meet and greet this week for Ed MArtin for the US Congress. 20 confirmed! 10 showed up. Although 10 was a good number, lots of left overs for lunches. Typically that's how these things go. Over book, end up with enough. I also know who I can really count on for things, some are known as always "yes" and "NEVER" show for anything!

I have been to the last three but Hazelwood was a no for me, did not have the funds to make that one. I see that it has canceled for later rescheduling. Barring any unforseen problems that come up I will definatley be there next weekend. looking forward to the huge group, and meeting some new people.

mspgunner

I have been to the last three but Hazelwood was a no for me, did not have the funds to make that one. I see that it has canceled for later rescheduling. Barring any unforseen problems that come up I will definatley be there next weekend. looking forward to the huge group, and meeting some new people.

According to the folks I know out there, there will be a "few" new folks, if they show.

John3

Looking forward to Sunday. Myself plus one for sure. My girl is going out of state so too bad for her she will miss some great people and good food... lol

DWCook

Activist Member
Possible chance I can make it out to this one! Just depends on the family as I have late saturday crap going on. Possibly into Sunday but if not I will Definitely show up.

mspgunner

Pictures from Pacific/FRA CO. OC Dinner

FRACO731114.jpg

FRACo73111.jpg

FRACO731111.jpg

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
That would be a 32 count for the Pacific event, might be largest yet, bigger than any of the Chevy's events!

I REALLY like this trend and enjoy meeting new folks each time, good folks, independent thinking folks.

Folks who seek change and are willing to walk the walk it takes to get change without regard for the groups who ridicule and condemn, folks who just get it!

Thanks to all who took their Sunday evening to come together for a common cause, we will see change!

xdmcompact

That would be a 32 count for the Pacific event, might be largest yet, bigger than any of the Chevy's events!

"I can hear it now, but there's only 19 in the picture". Not everyone was in the picture for their own reasons. What a get together biggest one yet since I joined the group. Lots of familiar faces and lots of new faces. Looking forward to the next get together. Heard Mark say "Its Ok I Have A Gun" what a great bumper sticker that would make.