Thread: Chrome issue

Chrome issue

I had to boot up explorer to type this.

Since yesterday, when I want to type a response the field in which to type is missing and thus I can't respond. This is in google chrome 12.0.742.122 m which is updated and current. The "Title:" box appears and everything else looks fine except there is no box to type a response in.... any ideas?

UPDATE

A few more 'micorsoft' and adobe 'flash' updates and the problem has resolved itself. Funny that it was only in OC and not in any other BB's
    Last edited by gogodawgs; 07-12-2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: it's working now....
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    I had to boot up explorer to type this.

Since yesterday, when I want to type a response the field in which to type is missing and thus I can't respond. This is in google chrome 12.0.742.122 m which is updated and current. The "Title:" box appears and everything else looks fine except there is no box to type a response in.... any ideas?

UPDATE

A few more 'micorsoft' and adobe 'flash' updates and the problem has resolved itself. Funny that it was only in OC and not in any other BB's
    I suspect this is due to the enhanced editor that was added in vBulletin 4.1.3 or 4.1.4 (I can't remember which). The reason you probably aren't seeing it elsewhere is that I am really paranoid about keeping our vBulletin software up to date (hackers are quick to target unpatched forums) and others may not have had the new editor running yet.

PS. This is just my theory.

John