Thread: Nothing better than Trolls to Post About !

Thumbs up Nothing better than Trolls to Post About !

I thought I'd get off the TROLL thing and post a little good news.
    I received an email from Sen. Ron Johnson in response to one I sent him a while back ,he is co sponsoring S570 that was introduced by Sen. Jon Testor that would prohibit the DOJ from requiring reporting of multiple gun sales by FFL's .
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Will it nullify an Executive Order? Obama is threatening to write one soon.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

That is good news. I also recently emailed my two senators. Hopefully they will also co-sponsor, but not likely. Here is the text of the letter I sent. Feel free to use it if you want.

Dear Senator Webb,

I urge you to co-sponsor and give your full support to S570 which would prohibit the Department of Justice from tracking and cataloguing the purchases of multiple rifles and shotguns. The recent action taken by the the BAFTE to require reporting multiple rifle sales in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas is a blatant invasion of privacy. My firm belief is that this is nothing more than an attempt to distract attention away from Operation Fast & Furious. In a time when many are struggling to make ends meet and our own elected officials cannot cooperate with each other, tracking the purchases of law-abiding citizens seems like a supreme waste of resources. This policy does nothing but place an undue burden on gun buyers and gun shop owners. The American people will not be led to believe that the violence in Mexico is caused by the sales of guns from just four states. Once again, I strongly urge you to oppose any restrictions on my right to keep and bear arms. I also urge to to oppose these unnecessary reporting requirements and focus on what is really important. Please co-sponsor and support S570. Please let me know how you feel about these issues. I am an active voter and will cast my vote accordingly. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 07-12-2011 at 10:21 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Will it nullify an Executive Order? Obama is threatening to write one soon.
    Congress nedds to nullify OBAMA !
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    Congress nedds to nullify OBAMA !
    Now, there's the solution to our nation's biggest problem!

Congress has its nuts in the testicle lock box. They have become irrelevant.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

i got the same one...

Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding your support of the Second Amendment of the Constitution, the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

As your Senator, I believe it is my primary responsibility to uphold the Constitution and the Second Amendment is no exception. I will continue to strongly support our Second Amendment rights. One of the bills I have chosen to cosponsor regarding the Second Amendment is S. 570 introduced by Senator Jon Tester (D-MT) on March 14, 2011. This bill would prohibit the Department of Justice from tracking and cataloguing the purchases of multiple rifles and shotguns.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your concerns with me on this issue. I apologize for any delay you have experienced in receiving this reply. Since taking office in January, my office has received over 180,000 pieces of correspondence. We are working hard to respond to your concerns in a timely manner.

Please feel free to contact me in the future with anything important to you or your family. It is an honor to serve you and the good people of Wisconsin.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Another topic that "bottles" my mind... The atf has the "Illegal guns sting" go wrong, and now they demand LAC's get reported for buying firearms... Wow...
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."