Thread: Smart Phone Access To OpenCarry.org

Smart Phone Access To OpenCarry.org

Hope this is the right place to ask...

Any plans for OpenCarry.org to have smart phone access? Either with a stand alone app like the other "Carry" forum? Or maybe using apps like 'Forum Runner' for Android?

Anyway, Thanks for a great site...

OCDO is capatible with Tapatalk available in the Apple App Store and through Android Market. It works really well, I am using it right now! I would have posted this in General Discussion or Social Lounge, maybe a mod can move it.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 07-12-2011 at 10:40 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Funny I was actually thinking about the same thing.. Now I know.. TapTalk

I've been using just the default web browser on my phone since march no problem. In fact its what I'm using right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    I've been using just the default web browser on my phone since march no problem. In fact its what I'm using right now.
    I was doing that until I found Tapatalk. Now OCDO is much faster to load and is better organized for phone usage. Tapatalk is worth the money if you use your phone non-stop like me.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

My only complaint with tapatalk is that they used to have an option to view the first unread message in a thread, and then they took that feature away with an update a few months ago. It's usually not that big a deal, but in really hot threads, where every time you come back you're a couple pages behind, it gets really annoying.
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    I was doing that until I found Tapatalk. Now OCDO is much faster to load and is better organized for phone usage. Tapatalk is worth the money if you use your phone non-stop like me.
    I'm on a 4g network so my phone actually loads faster than my work computer, but I might take a look a tapatalk.

Just loaded the apo and my last three posts were made through it!

Well done OC!