• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Been a while... saying hey to those that remember me

Saint

So it's been quite a while since I was active on these forums. Something about moving to Hawaii and being deployed makes checking up on gun rights a little
harder to do lol. To any of you on here who still remember me back from the 2007 - 2009 time period and some of the incidents I was involved in, hit me up on here and let me know how you're doing. To all the newcomers who I haven't met... glad to see the ranks have been swelling. Keep up the good work.
Molon Labe!

Saint

Saint

Should be moving back to Idaho with my wife when my enlistment is up. Probably early 2014 (gotta love 5 year contracts). After living in Hawaii you definitely grow to miss the awesome gun laws Idaho has. But then I can't complain to much right now... Deployed in a combat zone so I have an M16 and M9 around me all the time :D

clarkebar

Well, till then, stay safe and stay on OpenCarry.org. Also, so you can get a head start on things, check out the facebook page for the Idaho Citizens Defense League. They started shortly after you left, and after your incident at the library downtown. Look me up on facebook if you have trouble finding the page, my name is Alex Clarke, and my profile picture is me standing next to a Blue Angel in Miramar, San Diego about two years ago.

Saint

I'll hit you up on FB here in a min. My profile pic is me next to a humvee lol. Glad to hear ICDL finally got off the ground. Myself and some other members from the idaho forum were working on getting it started years ago, but it turned into to much of a logistical problem at the time. Keep up the good work out there.