Thread: Check out these deadly weapons

Quarryville, PA

Check out these deadly weapons

"When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland
    As a writer and printer, I like to believe that the Pen IS, in fact, mightier than the sword, but this sounds a little sketchy...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    The Real World.
    There should be little doubt that a person could be beaten to death with a helmet, or that a jugular vien could be torn open with a pen.

These were not designed to be used as such, therefore do no constitute a classification of "deadly weapon".

Using the Cap Police "logic", a deadly weapon could be anything used to kill, which means all of us carry deadly weapons. Lots of people have been punched and kicked to death. So I guess we're born with "deadly weapons" attached to our bodies.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...