Thread: Check out these deadly weapons

Check out these deadly weapons

"When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

As a writer and printer, I like to believe that the Pen IS, in fact, mightier than the sword, but this sounds a little sketchy...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    There should be little doubt that a person could be beaten to death with a helmet, or that a jugular vien could be torn open with a pen.

These were not designed to be used as such, therefore do no constitute a classification of "deadly weapon".

Using the Cap Police "logic", a deadly weapon could be anything used to kill, which means all of us carry deadly weapons. Lots of people have been punched and kicked to death. So I guess we're born with "deadly weapons" attached to our bodies.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...