Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lizzy's Green Cafe - Dinner Friday The 15th Of July!

Thumbs up Lizzy's Green Cafe - Dinner Friday The 15th Of July!

Address: 3731 S Beaumont Ave,
    Kansasville, WI 53139
    (262) 878-6162

This Friday night should be one of our best in celebration of our recent signing of the concealed carry/open carry law. Please try to arrive around 6:30 or so so we don't take up the entire restaurant too early. Keep in mind that the owners invite us to open carry anytime we are there. This is probably the friendliest place in Wisconsin for anyone to dine!

We have quite a few events scheduled for this month and next month. I and many others I know will continue to open carry after we get (if "we" do get) concealed carry permits.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of us this Friday at Lizzy's!

Carry On!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    We are moving this weekend from Sugar Creek into town in Elkhorn. Depending on how it goes, my wife and I should be there!!

Just Curious.....

I am just curious as to why start a new "Lizzy's" thread for discussion on the (any) upcoming meet. Why not continue with the Lizzy's thread already started. By posting a new post in that thread it would auomatically "Bump" it up to the top of the thread list...

I seem to remeber that the original Lizzy's thread was a sticky..?? (could be mistaken on that), the a "second Lizzy's thread was started, now this one makes it three.....

Like I said.. Just curious...

Outdoorsman1
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 07-13-2011 at 10:25 AM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    I am just curious as to why start a new "Lizzy's" thread for discussion on the (any) upcoming meet. Why not continue with the Lizzy's thread already started. By posting a new post in that thread it would auomatically "Bump" it up to the top of the thread list...

I seem to remeber that the original Lizzy's thread was a sticky..?? (could be mistaken on that), the a "second Lizzy's thread was started, now this one makes it three.....

Like I said.. Just curious...

Outdoorsman1
    It is probably because each new thread has a different date. We probably could do a sticky Lizzy's thread, but it isn't necessary. Since rcawdor57 started these threads, it would be his decision to want to contact John to sticky it.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    It is probably because each new thread has a different date. We probably could do a sticky Lizzy's thread, but it isn't necessary. Since rcawdor57 started these threads, it would be his decision to want to contact John to sticky it.
    Agreed.... But as stated in my original "curious" post, "each new thread has a different date." , would be addressed in the fact that a new poast in a thread will "bump" it up to the top of the thread list on the "Wisconsin" page.... Would not even need to be a sticky...

Just sayin....

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

Outdoorsman1

Agreed.... But as stated in my original "curious" post, "each new thread has a different date." , would be addressed in the fact that a new poast in a thread will "bump" it up to the top of the thread list on the "Wisconsin" page.... Would not even need to be a sticky...

Just sayin....

Outdoorsman1
    True, but we all know rcawdor57 is an odd one.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    i wont be there, reasons are obvious. plus i'm saving my pennies for other events in the month.

True, but we all know rcawdor57 is an odd one.
    Oh..ok... I did not know that...but now I do.....

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 07-13-2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: add info

Outdoorsman1

McX
    Oh..ok... I did not know that...but now I do.....

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Over the line LEO bashing
    use the force!

Ok.. I know I just "Fed The TROLL" and gave it the opportunity to continue it's shi!, but as I am not in the best of moods(for good reasons), it is lucky I was not able to make a face to face comment on it's BULLSHI!.....

I choose not to use "Use The FORCE" (for now) as if I did, the gates of Hell would open up and it would feel the rath and fury of 1000 women scorned.....

McX.... May the FORCE be with you my friend..... We all have your back....

Outdoorsman1
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 07-13-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Outdoorsman1

McX
    Ok.. I know I just "Fed The TROLL" and gave it the opportunity to continue it'd shi!, but as I am not in the best of moods(for good reasons), it is lucky I was not able to make a face to face comment on it's BULLSHI!.....

Outdoorsman1
    i'm sorry your feeling down today. here...........have a floating cat, it will make you feel better.

McX
    Ok.. I know I just "Fed The TROLL" and gave it the opportunity to continue it's shi!, but as I am not in the best of moods(for good reasons), it is lucky I was not able to make a face to face comment on it's BULLSHI!.....

I choose not to use "Use The FORCE" (for now) as if I did, the gates of Hell would open up and it would feel the rath and fury of 1000 women scorned.....

McX.... May the FORCE be with you my friend..... We all have your back....

Outdoorsman1
    i am reassured by all of you having my back, however i want to have all your 1911's.

Thanks... Feel better already.....

Outdoorsman1

Outdoorsman1

McX
    Thanks... Feel better already.....

Outdoorsman1
    so, now that your feeling better, you'll be stopping by to drop off that 1911 for me today? oh..........your not feeling 'that' good- sigh. give me my floating cat back then!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i am reassured by all of you having my back, however i want to have all your 1911's.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by logables View Post
    Yup, friday night at Lizzys again. Great food and drink. Me and the gang will be there.
    I'm calling on that. And you still haven't answered my question about the last Starbucks that "you and your posse" were at. What were wearing? Hmmm?

Sorry for the .

As to Lizzy's I was hoping to make the next one but we are in the middle of a huge order that needs to get done ASAP but I have a feeling that I'll be working late the rest of the week and possibly weekend .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

From my cold dead hands.
    Protias beat me to it while I was looking this up....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_my_cold,_dead_hands

Outdoorsma1
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 07-13-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Outdoorsman1

McX
    ]

Protias beat me to it while I was looking this up....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_my_cold,_dead_hands

Outdoorsma1
    so now you guys have cold dead hands! your zombies! explains why XDFD is working late!

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Cool Float this!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    .... sigh. give me my floating cat back then!
    Hey, you want floating? How about a floating 454?

Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by davegran View Post
    Hey, you want floating? How about a floating 454?

throw in some cheesburgers, and a few 1911's and you got a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by logables View Post
    Yup, friday night at Lizzys again. Great food and drink. Me and the gang will be there.
    of course you will

Talking Hello Everyone! The Thread Isn't Stickied Because We Don't Always Make It Every Two

weeks. Besides, the Lizzy's threads never stay stickied and I think it may just be better to start a new thread to see who responds and says they will be there.

It is much easier to go through a new thread and get a head count than dig through an old one with new posts. If we get a large number of people stating they will be there I call Adam or Lizzy a few days in advance and give them a heads up. We have eaten every piece of fish a time or two and most everything else they had on the menu. Heck, one event we had over fifty people that evening and they were out of everything but burgers and soup by 8:30 that night.

Don't forget the "Lounge" will be opening soon (not sure when) and we have been given permission to open carry there as well when it opens.

And last but not least everyone knows I am a strange guy! I hope to see all of you this Friday! We have a great event to celebrate!

Carry On!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

I will be there. As will my Android with a camera. I'll post some pics and we'll see how photogenic our invisible Troll is.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

I'll bring another camera for those without. If we can get 10 people to snap random shots around the room, any Trolls lurking about will be exposed.

Get ready for your glamor shots Trollables.
    Last edited by oak1971; 07-13-2011 at 09:34 PM.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

I will be wearing my dark blue w/white lettering open carry tee shirt with my yellow on black open carry hat.... Got that pusseables....

Outdoorsman1

Outdoorsman1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast