• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe - Dinner Friday The 15th Of July!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Address: 3731 S Beaumont Ave,
Kansasville, WI 53139
(262) 878-6162

This Friday night should be one of our best in celebration of our recent signing of the concealed carry/open carry law. Please try to arrive around 6:30 or so so we don't take up the entire restaurant too early. :) Keep in mind that the owners invite us to open carry anytime we are there. This is probably the friendliest place in Wisconsin for anyone to dine!

We have quite a few events scheduled for this month and next month. I and many others I know will continue to open carry after we get (if "we" do get) concealed carry permits.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of us this Friday at Lizzy's!

Carry On!

Outdoorsman1

Just Curious.....

I am just curious as to why start a new "Lizzy's" thread for discussion on the (any) upcoming meet. Why not continue with the Lizzy's thread already started. By posting a new post in that thread it would auomatically "Bump" it up to the top of the thread list...

I seem to remeber that the original Lizzy's thread was a sticky..?? (could be mistaken on that), the a "second Lizzy's thread was started, now this one makes it three.....

Like I said.. Just curious...

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

protias

I am just curious as to why start a new "Lizzy's" thread for discussion on the (any) upcoming meet. Why not continue with the Lizzy's thread already started. By posting a new post in that thread it would auomatically "Bump" it up to the top of the thread list...

I seem to remeber that the original Lizzy's thread was a sticky..?? (could be mistaken on that), the a "second Lizzy's thread was started, now this one makes it three.....

Like I said.. Just curious...

Outdoorsman1

It is probably because each new thread has a different date. We probably could do a sticky Lizzy's thread, but it isn't necessary. Since rcawdor57 started these threads, it would be his decision to want to contact John to sticky it.

Outdoorsman1

It is probably because each new thread has a different date. We probably could do a sticky Lizzy's thread, but it isn't necessary. Since rcawdor57 started these threads, it would be his decision to want to contact John to sticky it.

Agreed.... But as stated in my original "curious" post, "each new thread has a different date." , would be addressed in the fact that a new poast in a thread will "bump" it up to the top of the thread list on the "Wisconsin" page.... Would not even need to be a sticky...

Just sayin....

Outdoorsman1

protias

Agreed.... But as stated in my original "curious" post, "each new thread has a different date." , would be addressed in the fact that a new poast in a thread will "bump" it up to the top of the thread list on the "Wisconsin" page.... Would not even need to be a sticky...

Just sayin....

Outdoorsman1

True, but we all know rcawdor57 is an odd one. :lol:

M

McX

i wont be there, reasons are obvious. plus i'm saving my pennies for other events in the month.

Outdoorsman1

Ok.. I know I just "Fed The TROLL" and gave it the opportunity to continue it's shi!, but as I am not in the best of moods(for good reasons), it is lucky I was not able to make a face to face comment on it's BULLSHI!.....

I choose not to use "Use The FORCE" (for now) as if I did, the gates of Hell would open up and it would feel the rath and fury of 1000 women scorned.....

McX.... May the FORCE be with you my friend..... We all have your back....

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:
M

McX

Ok.. I know I just "Fed The TROLL" and gave it the opportunity to continue it'd shi!, but as I am not in the best of moods(for good reasons), it is lucky I was not able to make a face to face comment on it's BULLSHI!.....

Outdoorsman1

i'm sorry your feeling down today. here...........have a floating cat, it will make you feel better.

M

McX

Ok.. I know I just "Fed The TROLL" and gave it the opportunity to continue it's shi!, but as I am not in the best of moods(for good reasons), it is lucky I was not able to make a face to face comment on it's BULLSHI!.....

I choose not to use "Use The FORCE" (for now) as if I did, the gates of Hell would open up and it would feel the rath and fury of 1000 women scorned.....

McX.... May the FORCE be with you my friend..... We all have your back....

Outdoorsman1

i am reassured by all of you having my back, however i want to have all your 1911's.

M

McX

Thanks... Feel better already.....:D

Outdoorsman1
so, now that your feeling better, you'll be stopping by to drop off that 1911 for me today? oh..........your not feeling 'that' good- sigh. give me my floating cat back then!

XDFDE45

Yup, friday night at Lizzys again. Great food and drink. Me and the gang will be there.
I'm calling
bs.gif
on that. And you still haven't answered my question about the last Starbucks that "you and your posse" were at. What were wearing? Hmmm?

Sorry for the
threadjacked.gif

As to Lizzy's I was hoping to make the next one but we are in the middle of a huge order that needs to get done ASAP but I have a feeling that I'll be working late the rest of the week and possibly weekend :banghead:.