• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe - Dinner Friday The 15th Of July!

M

McX

Hey, you want floating? How about a floating 454?
wkg5t4.jpg

throw in some cheesburgers, and a few 1911's and you got a deal.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Hello Everyone! The Thread Isn't Stickied Because We Don't Always Make It Every Two

weeks. Besides, the Lizzy's threads never stay stickied and I think it may just be better to start a new thread to see who responds and says they will be there.

It is much easier to go through a new thread and get a head count than dig through an old one with new posts. If we get a large number of people stating they will be there I call Adam or Lizzy a few days in advance and give them a heads up. We have eaten every piece of fish a time or two and most everything else they had on the menu. Heck, one event we had over fifty people that evening and they were out of everything but burgers and soup by 8:30 that night. :)

Don't forget the "Lounge" will be opening soon (not sure when) and we have been given permission to open carry there as well when it opens.

And last but not least everyone knows I am a strange guy! :) I hope to see all of you this Friday! We have a great event to celebrate!

Carry On!

oak1971

I will be there. As will my Android with a camera. I'll post some pics and we'll see how photogenic our invisible Troll is.

oak1971

I'll bring another camera for those without. If we can get 10 people to snap random shots around the room, any Trolls lurking about will be exposed.:cool:

Get ready for your glamor shots Trollables.

Last edited:

logables

I'll bring another camera for those without. If we can get 10 people to snap random shots around the room, any Trolls lurking about will be exposed.:cool:

Get ready for your glamor shots Trollables.

I will bring my mini camcorder and if any of them trolls are around I will get em on the Kodak. MO

Outdoorsman1

I will be wearing my dark blue w/white lettering open carry tee shirt with my yellow on black open carry hat.... Got that pusseables....

Outdoorsman1

Have Gun - Will Carry

Aw, man!

It figures - we can't make it this week! Heading back out to NY state this evening, coming home Monday. I guess that means I'll miss seeing The Emperor's New Logables and its, uh... "posse"... making their grand (imaginary) entrance.

In fact, I'll bet none of our "so-called" group sees it/them, cameras or no cameras! Enjoy the dinner without us, my friends, and without the (un)friendly neighborhood troll as well!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
It Should Be A Great Night! Let's Get A Large Crowd Going!

I bumped into a guy today who asked me about open carry. I happened to be picking up a new toy in Paddock Lake and ran into this gentleman in the parking lot. We discussed open carry/concealed carry and the soon to be in effect concealed carry law and why or why not we want/need the permit.

He said he wanted to join Wisconsin Carry after our conversation so I provided him with a WCI pamphlet and wrote the web address for OCDO as well. I gave him directions to Lizzy's (he said he knew where it was) and said he thinks he will be able to make it. I asked him to bring his wife as well and that it would be great to have them both join all of us for dinner. He has a lot of questions about the law(s) and wants to learn all he can.

It's always nice to have a good encounter with the unarmed populace!

See everyone tomorrow night!

Carry On!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Hope To See You There Tomorrow Night....

I am hoping/planning to be there tomorrow evening as well. This will be my first visit to Lizzy's!:monkey

If you get there around 6:30 or 7 you should see us all together with the tables end to end. We usually number between 12 and 20 but every once in a while we hit 30 or more over the course of the evening.

Looking forward to meeting you!