• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You gatta see this..

Dreamer

This is VERY old news, but videos of Susan Gratia-Hupp are ALWAYS welcome. Her story is tragic, but she turned it into something very positive--she changed TX law--got them to enact Shall-Issue CC. And she also got elected as a State Representative, and served with honor.

JBarL

Yes This story is very touching. but you know I will honestly say that was my first time to see it other than just a little news footage. but all I could do was CLAP my hands after the video ended Man I wished I could have been there to hear it in person.
could you imagine the response from the crowd and the hatered from those legislators. or i just wished i could have been a fly on the wall lol either way that was a very great speach she made.

Jack House

It is crazy how many tones that video gets reposted by people only just now discovering it. Maybe it is a sign that her story needs to be publicized a little more.

Posted using my HTC Evo.

ArmedOkie

thanks for sharing. i've always completely agreed with her last comment. that IS WHAT GUN RIGHTS ARE FOR!!!!! Protection of the citizens against oppression and tyranny.