• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

great clips nampa is not gun friendly.

AK47hero

used an iwb with a virginia tuck and she noticed when i stood up after the cut. gave me a smart@ss remark so i nicely informed her open and concealed is legal in this state. "well next time you come in just leave it in the car" "gangsters would love to have a shootout with you". hesitated before tipping but not wanting to make law abiding carriers look bad i did. she might eventually change her mind so i didn't want to leave her sour.

1-10 the cut was a 4-5.

OCd at nampa supercuts several times but im not sure if they noticed. they have better looking girls and cuts so ill pay the extra dollar.

be good all

ecocks

Fantastic Sam's next-door to Wild Bill's Barbeque in Meridian is also gun-friendly. No problems in the last 2 and a half years.

I wouldn't have tipped her and would have made sure that her manager/owner knew her attitude cost them your business.

Last edited: