Thread: any one up for coffe today in port orchard

any one up for coffe today in port orchard

As I have been out of town for a couple of weeks I am in need of a social gathering with like minded people ( pro 2nd amendment people) any one up for coffe today in port orchard say about 1pm at starbucks by safeway
    Last edited by 1911er; 07-14-2011 at 08:57 AM.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

I'm Broke as a Joke right now, but I'll come over and say Hi
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Still on? - i can be there in 10 min
    if so - lemme know
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

im on my way
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

me too
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    ~

i am inside at a table with coffee wearing blue shirt
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    ~

hey i went to the one by safeway gas station
    i accidently whent to the accual safeway first i am at the correct one now by the gas station.
    i sent you a pm.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    ~