• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who needs a gun for self defence when you have a fire truck?

Tony4310

As a firefighter, I find this to be a horrible idea. The moment a firefighter is killed the Mayor will go blame the cops.

Last edited:

Dreamer

Give the firefighters a half-dozen AR-15s per truck, and a Glock to wear on their hip--problem solved...

Oops, we cant do that, because it is illegal for citizens in DC to carry firearms, unless they are in some specially anointed class of badged uber-mensch.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Well the firefighters shouldn't be afraid of getting shot because guns are illegal in D.C and everyone there follows the law....bang head