Thread: My wife is going to kill me!

My wife is going to kill me!

Ok, so my wife is horrified of clowns and I mean HORRIFIED! She's see's one,she books across the street screaming. So, today I set the desktop backround as evil clowns and a little surprise for later tonight! I also set the screen saver to pennywise the clown in the shadows and while she's asleep. I'm going to turn on the screen saver and turn on the tv which is connected to the pc and activate the screen saver. It looks like he's coming out of the tv at you. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I might want to hind my firearm tonight!

Centurion
    You do this KNOWING that she has these phobia's... She JUST MIGHT BE JUSTIFIED!

LMAO............ It's payback for her putting bengay in my boxers a while back!

You, sir, are a much braver man than I am. You do know that she will get major payback on you, don't you?

The thought of a DV charge when crap hits the fan may be all I need to rethink suck a prank.
    Last edited by jbone; 07-14-2011 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    You do this KNOWING that she has these phobia's...
    A healthy respect for clowns is not a phobia. It is an intelligent response to something unnatural - similar to how I suppose you would respond to zombies.

How many documentaries http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/ do you need to view before you understand this?

stay safe.

I agree 100% with "Skid" on this one.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Tony4310,

You would do well to read this news story, and take it to heart, and hopefully reconsider your little "prank":

http://www.witn.com/crime/headlines/...125446758.html
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Tony4310,

You would do well to read this news story, and take it to heart, and hopefully reconsider your little "prank":

http://www.witn.com/crime/headlines/...125446758.html
    Dreamer, did you have to post that? I read it and am still cringing!!! What is scary is the number of women who commented and supported her actions.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    A healthy respect for clowns is not a phobia. It is an intelligent response to something unnatural - similar to how I suppose you would respond to zombies.

How many documentaries http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/ do you need to view before you understand this?

stay safe.
    You are absolutely correct and what the OP described IS NOT A HEALTHY RESPECT for clowns BUT TRULY IS A PHOBIA!!!!!

And he expects someone with an IRRATIONAL FEAR (phobia) regarding clowns to respond in a rational manner? Just asking for it is all I gotta say!

Well, phase one made her run from the room screaming and hitting me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    Well, phase one made her run from the room screaming and hitting me lol
    Got it on audio or video? That would be really hilarious.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Something to remember

As SWMBO has reminded me a few times, "I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP".

Phase 2 will be tomorrow night!

Are you prepared t buy a new TV to replace the old one, the one with all the bullet holes in the screen?
    You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Ok, so my wife is horrified of clowns and I mean HORRIFIED! She's see's one,she books across the street screaming. So, today I set the desktop backround as evil clowns and a little surprise for later tonight! I also set the screen saver to pennywise the clown in the shadows and while she's asleep. I'm going to turn on the screen saver and turn on the tv which is connected to the pc and activate the screen saver. It looks like he's coming out of the tv at you. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seems to me you're showing an unhealthy disrespect for your wife. Not a Good Thing, IMNSHO.

"Hind?" That sounds painful. Probably less painful than what your wife will do to you after you clown her, though.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.