• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My wife is going to kill me!

Tony4310

Ok, so my wife is horrified of clowns and I mean HORRIFIED! She's see's one,she books across the street screaming. So, today I set the desktop backround as evil clowns and a little surprise for later tonight! I also set the screen saver to pennywise the clown in the shadows and while she's asleep. I'm going to turn on the screen saver and turn on the tv which is connected to the pc and activate the screen saver. It looks like he's coming out of the tv at you. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I might want to hind my firearm tonight!

jbone

The thought of a DV charge when crap hits the fan may be all I need to rethink suck a prank.:D

Last edited:

SFCRetired

JoeSparky

Centurion
A healthy respect for clowns is not a phobia. It is an intelligent response to something unnatural - similar to how I suppose you would respond to zombies.

How many documentaries http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/ do you need to view before you understand this?

stay safe.

You are absolutely correct and what the OP described IS NOT A HEALTHY RESPECT for clowns BUT TRULY IS A PHOBIA!!!!!

And he expects someone with an IRRATIONAL FEAR (phobia) regarding clowns to respond in a rational manner? Just asking for it is all I gotta say!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Ok, so my wife is horrified of clowns and I mean HORRIFIED! She's see's one,she books across the street screaming. So, today I set the desktop backround as evil clowns and a little surprise for later tonight! I also set the screen saver to pennywise the clown in the shadows and while she's asleep. I'm going to turn on the screen saver and turn on the tv which is connected to the pc and activate the screen saver. It looks like he's coming out of the tv at you. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I might want to hind my firearm tonight!

Seems to me you're showing an unhealthy disrespect for your wife. Not a Good Thing, IMNSHO.