Thread: Wi lurker rejoined

Wi lurker rejoined

Been hanging around here for a long time, but didn't register until pre 93. Didn't have anything to O C until just lately. Avid Cowboy Action shooter. just bought some square guns for CC and OC. Moderator had me locked out so couldn't post till now.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by filhar1 View Post
    Been hanging around here for a long time, but didn't register until pre 93. Didn't have anything to O C until just lately. Avid Cowboy Action shooter. just bought some square guns for CC and OC. Moderator had me locked out so couldn't post till now.
    Locked out because you had joined but hadn't posted in a long time maybe?

In any case; welcome to OCDO!
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Welcome
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    welcome............welcome to the boom town!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzQmXIGlRbQ

Welcome...

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Thanks for the welcome. I didn't' think stainless single actions with ivory grips and tooled holster would look good for OC. I've picked up a Glock 17: a Taurus 851: and a Ruler lcp for a bug. I'll try to get to Delavan for the meet and greet. The only gun store I buy at is in Delavan. Dam Road has everything or can get it.

Welcome to OCDO and Carry On.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Thanks for the welcome. I didn't' think stainless single actions with ivory grips and tooled holster would look good for OC. I've picked up a Glock 17: a Taurus 851: and a Ruler lcp for a bug. I'll try to get to Delavan for the meet and greet. The only gun store I buy at is in Delavan. Dam Road has everything or can get it.
    Those fancy single actions are like fancy watches; GREAT for attending special events like OC meets, and making MCX jealous....or so I hear.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Welcome back! Glad to have another supporter of RKBA in the Southern Wisconsin neighborhood. I'll have to make it a point to get over to Dam Road GS; they're just a hoot and a holler away....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

I'm pretty sure Mike at Dam Road has more stock tan any one in the area. Go to their Face book page or web site.

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    Welcome to OCDO and Carry On.
    like the new avatar
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    like the new avatar
    Awesome Avatar there Glock34
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Welcome to the forum friend.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    welcome............welcome to the boom town!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzQmXIGlRbQ
    love that song...memories of my college years!

oh yeah...and WELCOME!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Hardballer... out!
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    like the new avatar
    Thanks
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.