• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wi lurker rejoined

filhar1

Been hanging around here for a long time, but didn't register until pre 93. Didn't have anything to O C until just lately. Avid Cowboy Action shooter. just bought some square guns for CC and OC. Moderator had me locked out so couldn't post till now.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Been hanging around here for a long time, but didn't register until pre 93. Didn't have anything to O C until just lately. Avid Cowboy Action shooter. just bought some square guns for CC and OC. Moderator had me locked out so couldn't post till now.
Locked out because you had joined but hadn't posted in a long time maybe?

In any case; welcome to OCDO! :banana:

filhar1

Thanks for the welcome. I didn't' think stainless single actions with ivory grips and tooled holster would look good for OC. I've picked up a Glock 17: a Taurus 851: and a Ruler lcp for a bug. I'll try to get to Delavan for the meet and greet. The only gun store I buy at is in Delavan. Dam Road has everything or can get it.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Thanks for the welcome. I didn't' think stainless single actions with ivory grips and tooled holster would look good for OC. I've picked up a Glock 17: a Taurus 851: and a Ruler lcp for a bug. I'll try to get to Delavan for the meet and greet. The only gun store I buy at is in Delavan. Dam Road has everything or can get it.

Those fancy single actions are like fancy watches; GREAT for attending special events like OC meets, and making MCX jealous....or so I hear. :)

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Welcome back! Glad to have another supporter of RKBA in the Southern Wisconsin neighborhood. I'll have to make it a point to get over to Dam Road GS; they're just a hoot and a holler away.... :dude:

filhar1

I'm pretty sure Mike at Dam Road has more stock tan any one in the area. Go to their Face book page or web site.

XDFDE45

like the new avatar
Thanks
thumbsup.gif