• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Toy gun sparks SWAT response

Ctclassic

I guess SWAT would be over-doing-it in my book, but based on channel 3's story it was a "rifle", so I suppose IF someone was seen walking towards the doors of a church with a "rifle" in hand, albeit a plastic toy( that they alledgedly bought at the church sale), I can see where a granny might call and roll an LEO to check it out. Just saying. But thats all based on the info thus far. After all, doesnt everyone want to rob a church's rummage sale for the 25-30 bucks they might have. But then again, there are the scum that cut the cables of donation canisters off the store counters to steal money for fundraisers.

Rich B

KIX

Strillacci, what a DB.

he says we shouldn't have Castle Doctrine because it's a threat to his officers (usually SWAT) when they serve those search warrants.

He doesn't want us to have any rights.

Jonathan

Gunslinger

"We must take the guns from the people to make the streets safe for the SS."

Now, who was it that said that?? Oh yeah, A. Hitler. Words for all tyrants to live by.