Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 52

Thread: Mills Fleet Farm DOES NOT ALLOW OPEN CARRY!

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North of DePere, south of Suamico
    Posts
    131

    Mills Fleet Farm DOES NOT ALLOW OPEN CARRY!

    I just bought a new gun from Fleet Farm, and while the assistant Manager, Steve L, came to double check the paper work I asked him about open carry. I said I was questioned by a loss prevention employee, but was not asked to leave, and he replied, "Well, in the past we kind of looked the other way, but we ask that from now on you stop at the service desk and check your weapon. We dont want it loaded." So I said "So you're not open carry friendly? Is this what your telling me?"

    His reply, "No. Sorry. WEre not sure how were going to go with conceal carry. Nothings come down from corporate yet."

    I replied I was sorry to hear that and that I will probably be bringing my business else where from now on.

    Again this is Mills Fleet Farm on Shawano Ave in Green Bay.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Tom Maassen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    West Bend, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    59
    West bend is the same way. I popped in there this afternoon to grab some ammo. Real quick in and out, so I didn't grab my piece. Assistant manager "flipped" because I had my holster on ( shirt was covering the top of holster, no weapon)

    He came at me yelling about guns not being allowed. Literally yelling at me. Apparently they don't even allow empty SERPA holsters either.
    Weap
    After showing him and everyone else that I did not have my weapon on me, I reminded him that a sign should be posted at the door. Since I was not there for repairs, I would not have checked my weapon.

    I will not be back there, except to drop off literature. Its a shame too, since they had a pretty good deal on ammunition and another deal on a 30-06 rifle that I was going to get.

    The assistant manager massively overreacted and caused a huge scene. Completely unprofessional. I'm sending a letter to the corporate office informing them of what happened this afternoon, and asking them to clarify there position. Not that it will matter to me, because I will not be going back there.
    A criminal can have a gun, so why can't I?

    Member - Wisconsin Carry, Inc. http://www.wisconsincarry.org
    Member of West Bend Barton Sportsman's Club - http://www.wbbsc.com

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348
    normally the rule of thumb is - when in doubt don't ask..if no sign is present on the doors when you walk in , just open carry. I have OC in that store many times , never an issue but I never had asked what their policy was, I just did it... oh well


    Now that they sell HAND GUNS..THEY ARE GOING FULL RETARD ON PEOPLE WHO OPEN CARRY now ??....THEY BETTER CHECK THAT CRAP AT THE DOOR OTHERWISE TheY ARE GOING TO RUIN IT FOR THEMSELVES... BUT THERE WILL STILL BE PEOPLE FROM THIS FORUM THAT SHOP THERE...
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-15-2011 at 07:31 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North of DePere, south of Suamico
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Maassen View Post
    West bend is the same way. I popped in there this afternoon to grab some ammo. Real quick in and out, so I didn't grab my piece. Assistant manager "flipped" because I had my holster on ( shirt was covering the top of holster, no weapon)

    He came at me yelling about guns not being allowed. Literally yelling at me. Apparently they don't even allow empty SERPA holsters either.
    Weap
    After showing him and everyone else that I did not have my weapon on me, I reminded him that a sign should be posted at the door. Since I was not there for repairs, I would not have checked my weapon.

    I will not be back there, except to drop off literature. Its a shame too, since they had a pretty good deal on ammunition and another deal on a 30-06 rifle that I was going to get.

    The assistant manager massively overreacted and caused a huge scene. Completely unprofessional. I'm sending a letter to the corporate office informing them of what happened this afternoon, and asking them to clarify there position. Not that it will matter to me, because I will not be going back there.
    Was that a Farm and Fleet, or a Fleet Farm? Mine was a Mills Fleet Farm.

    I did have my empty Serpa holster on, and he didnt say anything about it. Its really sad if that is their position, because I have been going to Fleet Farm for 30 some years. I will not go back unless they say they allow open carry, and I did send an email to them explaining that I was honestly saddened by this. Fleet Farm is like a tradition in my family. Everytime you ask someone in my family what they're doing this weekend, it will usually either start or end with "going to Fleet Farm"

  5. #5
    Founder's Club Member protias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SE, WI
    Posts
    7,322
    The assistant manager was mistaken. He really needs to learn what their policy is. Talk with the manager and find out and keep going up the chain.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

    If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

    I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    47
    The assistant manager is in error unless Mills Fleet Farm has changed their policy. He should be disciplined for his reaction and lack of knowledge.
    ".......shall not be infringed."

  7. #7
    Regular Member GlockRDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    north of the Peoples Republic of Madison
    Posts
    626
    I OC and the Fleet Farm in Beaver Dam evertime i go there...never been questioned...and i also do it at the Farm/Fleet on Stoughton Rd in madison...theres nothign posted..and antying i read on here is here-say :-)

  8. #8
    Regular Member Da Po-lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    The assistant manager was mistaken. He really needs to learn what their policy is. Talk with the manager and find out and keep going up the chain.
    HELL YEAH find out and keep going up the chain. I will work on this too.

    IF and I say IF they ban firearms carry I will NEVER step foot in there again either unless they change their policy.

    BUT..............
    Theres gotta be some sort of 12 step program for this, I mean come on.
    I can feel the shakes a' comin' on now.
    Mans Mall withdrawls
    Rapid heartbeat, cold clammy sweats, uncontrollable shaking, even developing a tic.
    Mood swings, fantisizing about walking up and down the aisles.
    No appetite, feelings of low self esteem, sleepless nights, withdrawing from family and friends.

    The agony of it all. Pleeeeeeeeeeeze find me a support group or chain me in the basement until this passes

    ................AGONIZING Po-lock
    Any one of you lily livered, flea bitten, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me?

    A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Maassen View Post
    After showing him and everyone else that I did not have my weapon on me, I reminded him that a sign should be posted at the door.
    Please don't put the thought in anyone's head about posting a sign. I know that's the first thing to come to mind when someone doesn't want you to carry, but please resist the urge to tell them.

    Some places have a policy against carry but haven't yet posted even though a few have been asked to leave, I'd rather others could conceal there even though I personally wont give them anymore business.

    I'm not pointing you out but I just wanted to post it so others could read it too.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Po-lock View Post
    HELL YEAH find out and keep going up the chain. I will work on this too.

    IF and I say IF they ban firearms carry I will NEVER step foot in there again either unless they change their policy.

    BUT..............
    Theres gotta be some sort of 12 step program for this, I mean come on.
    I can feel the shakes a' comin' on now.
    Mans Mall withdrawls
    Rapid heartbeat, cold clammy sweats, uncontrollable shaking, even developing a tic.
    Mood swings, fantisizing about walking up and down the aisles.
    No appetite, feelings of low self esteem, sleepless nights, withdrawing from family and friends.

    The agony of it all. Pleeeeeeeeeeeze find me a support group or chain me in the basement until this passes

    ................AGONIZING Po-lock


    You can do it! I think it is a miss understanding and Fleet Farm will still be good to go but, if I could give up Farm and Fleet you could give up Fleet Farm if you have to . Just don't do it cold turkey it will call out your name in your sleep.

  11. #11
    Regular Member littlewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlifter View Post
    I just bought a new gun from Fleet Farm, and while the assistant Manager, Steve L, came to double check the paper work I asked him about open carry. I said I was questioned by a loss prevention employee, but was not asked to leave, and he replied, "Well, in the past we kind of looked the other way, but we ask that from now on you stop at the service desk and check your weapon. We dont want it loaded." So I said "So you're not open carry friendly? Is this what your telling me?"

    His reply, "No. Sorry. WEre not sure how were going to go with conceal carry. Nothings come down from corporate yet."

    I replied I was sorry to hear that and that I will probably be bringing my business else where from now on.

    Again this is Mills Fleet Farm on Shawano Ave in Green Bay.
    I've OC'd at the Mills Fleet Farm in GB Appleton,Point,Waupaca,Clintonville(today)Oshkosh with no ?'s aked. Their policy and posting is to check firearms comming in for repair
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

  12. #12
    Regular Member MKEgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    in front of my computer, WI
    Posts
    4,426
    I've carried in the Germantown FF since I started carrying, with absolutely no problems from anyone.

    Their webpage says they have stores in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, & N Dakota, 3 of which already allow cc, so it'd be stupid of them to have a "no (legal) guns" policy.
    After over 50 years in business, Mills Fleet Farm has become the region's most trusted name in retail with 31 locations across Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and North Dakota. Now in our third generation of family ownership, we remain committed to our founding values: honesty, integrity, hard work, service and loyalty to our customers and partners.
    I think it's a couple of uninformed employees causing problems, & probably when corporate hears about it they will be retrained. With vigor. Especially the one that was yelling at a customer.

    Tom:
    they had a pretty good deal on ammunition and another deal on a 30-06 rifle that I was going to get
    Be sure to mention that in your letter or email, along with the part about the manager yelling at you.

    They have to know they've lost money. They don't care so much about rights, or even customer safety. They care about money.

    If they really have changed their policy, it should be widely publicized so nobody accidentally tries to shop there while armed, or if they support civil rights.

    According to that diamond store in the Milwaukee area, since he announced his new "no (legal) guns" policy he's lost a substantial amount of business. (IIRC, it was something like 12%, but I'd have to go look at that thread to be sure.)

    Here's their "contact us" phone # (1-877-633-7456) & page http://www.fleetfarm.com/company/emailUs.jsp
    Last edited by MKEgal; 07-15-2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Email sent

  13. #13
    Regular Member Tom Maassen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    West Bend, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlifter View Post
    Was that a Farm and Fleet, or a Fleet Farm? Mine was a Mills Fleet Farm.
    Mills Fleet Farm as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason In WI View Post

    After showing him and everyone else that I did not have my weapon on me, I reminded him that a sign should be posted at the door.
    Please don't put the thought in anyone's head about posting a sign. I know that's the first thing to come to mind when someone doesn't want you to carry, but please resist the urge to tell them. I'd rather others could conceal there even though I personally wont give them anymore business.
    There current sign says something along the lines of all firearms for repair must be checked, not all firearms must be checked. If they don't allow weapons, that needs to be posted. This guy was 2 steps from nuclear, and I'm very surprised the cops didn't get called by a customer or another employee. It was already in his head about a sign because of the sign on the door, so I didn't put anything new in his head except that his sign is crap and doesn't tell me anything except "ignore this unless you're here for repair".

    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post

    If they really have changed their policy, it should be widely publicized so nobody accidentally tries to shop there while armed, or if they support civil rights.
    Agreed, that's why I reminded him of the sign. It's been there for years, and doesn't reflect any changes in there policies. I'm hoping this was an isolated event, but I won't be back to this location. I'll happily go to Menomonee Falls
    Last edited by Tom Maassen; 07-16-2011 at 07:29 AM.
    A criminal can have a gun, so why can't I?

    Member - Wisconsin Carry, Inc. http://www.wisconsincarry.org
    Member of West Bend Barton Sportsman's Club - http://www.wbbsc.com

  14. #14
    Founder's Club Member protias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SE, WI
    Posts
    7,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Maassen View Post
    There current sign says something along the lines of all firearms for repair must be checked, not all firearms must be checked. If they don't allow weapons, that needs to be posted. This guy was 2 steps from nuclear, and I'm very surprised the cops didn't get called by a customer or another employee. It was already in his head about a sign because of the sign on the door, so I didn't put anything new in his head except that his sign is crap and doesn't tell me anything except "ignore this unless you're here for repair".
    Tell the manager. No assistant manager should be getting angry over a simple question.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

    If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

    I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Green Bay
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlifter View Post
    I just bought a new gun from Fleet Farm, and while the assistant Manager, Steve L, came to double check the paper work I asked him about open carry. I said I was questioned by a loss prevention employee, but was not asked to leave, and he replied, "Well, in the past we kind of looked the other way, but we ask that from now on you stop at the service desk and check your weapon. We dont want it loaded." So I said "So you're not open carry friendly? Is this what your telling me?"

    His reply, "No. Sorry. WEre not sure how were going to go with conceal carry. Nothings come down from corporate yet."

    I replied I was sorry to hear that and that I will probably be bringing my business else where from now on.

    Again this is Mills Fleet Farm on Shawano Ave in Green Bay.
    OH yea they're really serious about it, I had a scope put on my .22 the other day, i had to check it at the desk and then be escorted back, and then back out, gun had to be locked up, pretty bad.
    When seconds count between life and death the police are only minutes away - Philip Van Cleave

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RgLEGibyXs The Right of the People to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GNu7...eature=related

  16. #16
    Regular Member JerryD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    central Wisconsin
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinPI View Post
    OH yea they're really serious about it, I had a scope put on my .22 the other day, i had to check it at the desk and then be escorted back, and then back out, gun had to be locked up, pretty bad.
    Why would you have a retail sales clerk install a scope on your firearm and not a gunsmith?
    I had to change my signature because you know who got upset about it.

  17. #17
    Regular Member hardballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    West Coast of Wisconsin
    Posts
    925
    First, I open carry but for me the issue centered on my wife who is disabled. If you do not have experience with a disabled person you probably don't know how things work. At Walmart, they have motorized carts for those who need them. You walk in the door and pick the cart you want and away you go. This is the same experience one has at most every store I have ever been in. Ever!


    Not at Mills Fleet Farm, Nope. At Mills Fleet Farm, You must give your license, your phone number, Show ID, be verified that it is indeed you, be scrutinized by the clerk, fill out a form and then you are issued a key to the handicapped cart. Never seen anything like this before. Was stupefied. Asked clerk, "are you kidding me?" May have uttered some kind of explicative under my breath, and finally expressed my unhappiness and was told well that is just the way it is. Take it or leave it. Hmmm?

    I will leave it. Thank you.... Mills Fleet Farm has seen the last of my business as well...
    Last edited by hardballer; 07-16-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

    http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

  18. #18
    Regular Member Da Po-lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    131
    Hardballer, the firearms issue is NOTHING compared to what you have just described.
    For anyone to have to LIVE with a disability day in and day out (both your wife and you as a caregiver) is really an act of courage in itself.

    To have to even GO through their prosess of getting something so simple as a cart is disrespedtful enough but for some ***** to tell you "take it or leave it" I honestly would have laid him out cold.

    Believe me when I tell you this Pard, had I heard this I would have exploded just hearing it.

    In the past I have many times went off in stores or just out and about when I heard or saw someone who was challenged being treated badly. I DID get cuffed and stuffed into a squad car once for this at Shopko East in Green Bay, cop cooled me down and let me go with a lecture though.

    This changes everything for me now as far as Fleet Farm is concerned. I will be questioning this so called policy when and IF I ever do go into this shithole after hearing of this.

    ...........SERIOUSLY pissed off Po-lock
    Last edited by Da Po-lock; 07-17-2011 at 12:11 AM.
    Any one of you lily livered, flea bitten, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me?

    A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

  19. #19
    Regular Member MKEgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    in front of my computer, WI
    Posts
    4,426
    I haven't gotten a response from them yet, but it is the weekend.


    Hardballer, have you thought about calling one of those scooter places that advertises they'll work w/ medicare (or whatever other insurance) & get you a scooter for free? Then you wouldn't be at their mercy.
    But that definitely needs to be complained about to Corporate, esp. the rude clerk.

    The intrusive policy is a crock, too. It's not like someone can go joyriding in the thing, & it's pretty obvious when it's leaving the store! They could have one of their "loss prevention associates" push your shopping cart to your car for you, then bring the precious go-cart back inside.

    And I'm betting that you'd have to go through that hassle every time; they probably don't keep your info on file, do they?

  20. #20
    Regular Member BROKENSPROKET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Trempealeau County
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    Hardballer, have you thought about calling one of those scooter places that advertises they'll work w/ medicare (or whatever other insurance) & get you a scooter for free? Then you wouldn't be at their mercy.
    But that definitely needs to be complained about to Corporate, esp. the rude clerk.

    The intrusive policy is a crock, too. It's not like someone can go joyriding in the thing, & it's pretty obvious when it's leaving the store! They could have one of their "loss prevention associates" push your shopping cart to your car for you, then bring the precious go-cart back inside.

    And I'm betting that you'd have to go through that hassle every time; they probably don't keep your info on file, do they?
    I don't mean to speak for my friend, Hardballer, but even a free scooter may require a new vehicle to accomedate the scooter.

  21. #21
    Regular Member BROKENSPROKET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Trempealeau County
    Posts
    2,187

    I still OC @ Blains Farm & Fleet.

    I still OC at Blains Farm & Fleet. I know about corp. policy, but I love the store I have shopped at for 30+ years, so after boycotting the store for a couple of months, I went back to the store, shopped along time and asked as many questions from as many employees as I could pushing that cart down every single ailse in the store atleast once. I gave them every opportunity to ask me to leave, I bought alot more than I needed to. I wanted everything I bought, but I am usually alot more frugal. I was expecting to be confronted so I could leave behind a full cart of lost sales as message to them, but it never happened. So, this store got rewarded. I have OC'd there many times before they posted some stores and corporate confirmed they had a no-gun policy, and I have OC many times after and never has it been an issue at this store. Never. If the managers at this store refuse to enforce that policy, then I am buycotting this store.

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    I still OC at Blains Farm & Fleet. I know about corp. policy, but I love the store I have shopped at for 30+ years, so after boycotting the store for a couple of months, I went back to the store, shopped along time and asked as many questions from as many employees as I could pushing that cart down every single ailse in the store atleast once. I gave them every opportunity to ask me to leave, I bought alot more than I needed to. I wanted everything I bought, but I am usually alot more frugal. I was expecting to be confronted so I could leave behind a full cart of lost sales as message to them, but it never happened. So, this store got rewarded. I have OC'd there many times before they posted some stores and corporate confirmed they had a no-gun policy, and I have OC many times after and never has it been an issue at this store. Never. If the managers at this store refuse to enforce that policy, then I am buycotting this store.
    And HERE is the problem... We ALL know F&F has an ANTI GUN policy... You going into that store to spend ONE CENT... Next time you need oc help... Take me off the list...
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

  23. #23
    Regular Member BROKENSPROKET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Trempealeau County
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    And HERE is the problem... We ALL know F&F has an ANTI GUN policy... You going into that store to spend ONE CENT... Next time you need oc help... Take me off the list...
    That's OK. I know I got friends I can count on.

    -I came down to Sussex for the protest at State Patrol HQ.
    -I worked several gun shows and tea party events with a WCI table for Hubert and by myself and a freind.
    -I took earlier versions of an OC pamphlet and revised it which thousands got printed and distributed around the state.
    -With the help of several friends, I put on a picnic in Eau Claire where over 250 peolpe showed up.
    -I had a situation with a manager at a Wal-Mart, and before I left, he was apologizing to me. I took care of it.
    -I helped bring on an Open Carry picnic to Stevens Point.
    -Shortly after the Madison 5 incident, I went down to Madistan for a week end. I OC'd every where I went. Up and down State St. and the Capital Square. All over the East Towne area. I got the attention of MPD and Capital Police, but none of them would approach me. I went down there by myself(I was hoping someone would join me) to make a stand and let them know we will not back down or be scared off to show support for the Madison 5.

    I am not trying to brag or bet my chest. I just want to point out that I do have freinds that will help me out if I need it. I don't think that I will loose the support of all my friends because I chose not to boycott and still OC in a certain store that reufses to enforce a certain corporate policy.

    There are alot of times I did not get involved when i could have, so I am OK if you and others choose not to help me if I ever need it becasue I am buycotting a certain Blain's Farm & Fleet store.

  24. #24
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,197
    I respect everyone's decision to patronize whatever stores they feel like.

    Each individual person has to make the choices that are best for them.

    I don't like the fact that I can't OC at the post office, but I still go there to mail letters and buy stamps. True, I could ship everything WCI mails out via UPS, but that would quintuple our mailing cots.

    If Greg wants to continue to shop at Farm and Fleet, that's his business. I am glad he continues to OC there when he does shop.

    Even though they have an anti-gun policy, you could make the argument that he's changing minds there on a daily basis every time he shops and that could go a long way to, someday, changing corporate policy when corporate finds out that people have carried there thousands of times and there was no problem.

    But even if he chose not to OC and continue to shop Farm and Fleet, maybe going to another store would be a much longer drive and cost him tons more in gas$ and time. He has to make the choices that are best for him.

    I haven't shopped at Farm and Fleet since they confirmed their no guns policy but ONLY because there are plenty of other stores just as close with the same product offering.

    That said, if there was someone who chose not to shop at Fleet Farm and drive 20 extra miles and pay more to buy from a pro-rights store, I have the utmost respect for that as well.

    Everyone has to make decisions that are best for them based on their personal situation.

    As for helping someone else out. My choice to help someone out would be based on an understanding of everything they are to me as a friend and person. I don't like GM anymore for taking bailouts, but I won't kick a friend to the curb who decided to buy one.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

  25. #25
    Regular Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Neenah
    Posts
    194
    Well said Nik. I agree.
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •