• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone OC at City Market in downtown Kansas City

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
Anyone OC at City Market in downtown Kansas City, im heading over sunday for a VW meet and wandering if anyone has been hassled or now if its "prohibited"

ChiangShih

I've carried down there, no problems. Make sure to scout it out though.

mmdkyoung123

Independence, and Kansas City, Missouri, USA
I was out there with the wife two weeks ago for about 4 hours. Never had a problem. A few questions from the fruit merchants when we purchased stuff but no complaints.

I'd come up and say hi, but it's hot out and the soccer game is about to start. :)

Last edited:

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
was up there for over 4 hours, not problems other than people drooling on my VW bus LOL

8 people asked its a Glock
1 person said nice Sig

I carry a Sig 229, ever gun is not a glock LOL