Thread: Got my LTCH!

Thumbs up Got my LTCH!

LTCH arrived while I was out of state.
    It took eight business days (12 days total), from submitting paperwork, (and I went through L1), to having it arrive, so I can't really complain.
    I'll probably bounce back and forth between oc and cc for a while, until I get used to it, and see how the folks "around here" handle it.
    Murphy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Go back to sleep....Your Government will take care of you...."

Congrats!!! OC as much as possible. It helps raise awareness so people will "handle" better when they see it.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Congrats!!! OC as much as possible. It helps raise awareness so people will "handle" better when they see it.
    Thanks my friend! I probably will...
    Not sure about what anyone else went through, but the L1 proceedure wasn't so hard. The State Police were professional and courteous, and I enjoyed talking with them. The only "grump" was the lady that worked for L1 that had to take my fingerprints. She seemed to be having a bad day, or a case of "The Fridays"....
    Murphy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What part of the state do you live in? I open carry up north here South Bend/Mishawaka and into Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by cce1302 View Post
    What part of the state do you live in? I open carry up north here South Bend/Mishawaka and into Michigan.
    Marion County, West Side of Indy, heading out towards Avon...
    Had to go downtown to the Govt. Building on Senate Ave for the process. Biggest issue was navigating and trying to find a spot in the parking garage...

All in all, I've had 100% positive experiences with all of the ISP officers I've ever met.
    Murphy

What is the L1?

Quote Originally Posted by hogeaterf6 View Post
    What is the L1?

L1 is this process of getting your app stuff done for ISP online. It allows you to do your forms and paperwork for ISP< and to set up a time for your prints at ISP HQ. You then go there on the date/time, and they take your prints electronicially. It cuts down on the paper prints, time, etc...that ISP needs. You still have to do prints with Marion Co. Sheriffs Dept. etc...but L1 does cut down the time for your LTCH tremendously.

It's worth the money IMHO.
    Murphy