Thread: A good location for fingerprinting?

A good location for fingerprinting?

I have my DD-214 and am in need of a good location to get the fingerprinting done.
    I have my WA permit but moved to AZ aboput 3 months ago and need to change that also.

I travel from Suprise to I-17 and 101 every day.
    can anyone recomend a good location?

Tony

No permit is required to carry openly or concealed within the borders of the state of Arizona if you are 21 yrs old or older. Don't sweat it.

Getting the card is good for out of state travel. The only state more recognized than AZ is Florida, and they are better by one state--Washington. So keep the WA permit if you plan on visiting in the future but get the AZ.

There's a guy next to the Scottsdale Airpark that does two cards for $15, each additional card is $5.

http://www.globalpi-security.com/
    (480) 443-0828
    7807 E. Greenway Road #9
    Scottsdale‎ AZ‎ 85260-1717
    United States
    Last edited by PracticalTactical; 07-19-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PracticalTactical View Post
    Getting the card is good for out of state travel. The only state more recognized than AZ is Florida, and they are better by one state--Washington. So keep the WA permit if you plan on visiting in the future but get the AZ.

There's a guy next to the Scottsdale Airpark that does two cards for $15, each additional card is $5.

(480) 443-0828
    7807 E. Greenway Road #9
    United States
    According to handgunlaw.us 37 states recognize the MO permit and when the WI law goes into effect it will be 38 states. I think that is more than FL or AZ.

Quote Originally Posted by 9026543 View Post
    According to handgunlaw.us 37 states recognize the MO permit and when the WI law goes into effect it will be 38 states. I think that is more than FL or AZ.
    However, MO does not issue to non-residents...so that is not an option.

Red face

I had mine done at the County Sheriff's Office for a small fee. The handgun instructor couldn't seem to get the prints right to satisfy the the FBI check. The Sheriff's Office used a photo machine (No ink) and it worked fine the first time.
    Try the county sherriff.
    Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by MITCH View Post
    I had mine done at the County Sheriff's Office for a small fee. The handgun instructor couldn't seem to get the prints right to satisfy the the FBI check. The Sheriff's Office used a photo machine (No ink) and it worked fine the first time. Try the county sherriff.Mitch
    This doesn't help you much in Scottsdale, but I use the Pima county sheriff for my prints because they use a scanner. They can also use software to enahnce the print and make it more readable if the FBI rejects it.

And, the best part was I didn't have scrub off any ink afterwards.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by PracticalTactical View Post

(480) 443-0828
    7807 E. Greenway Road #9
    United States
    Thank you,
    this is the kind of information I was looking for.

there are many advantages to having a permit. Out of state travel, Dinner at a location that is not posted but serves.......
    those are two quick one just of the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrenke View Post
    there are many advantages to having a permit. Out of state travel, Dinner at a location that is not posted but serves.......
    those are two quick one just of the top of my head.
    You'll find a couple more listed on Page 4 of AzCDL's latest (August) newsletter.

Fred