Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Save the Date ! Sunday, September 25th OC tailgate Party at GLOCK 34's place in GB

Save the Date ! Sunday, September 25th OC tailgate Party at GLOCK 34's place in GB

Save the Date ! Sunday, September 25th

GLOCK21GB

is Hosting a Tailgate /House warming Party

The Fun Begins at 11:30 AM in the back yard
    With Bloody Mary’s, Burgers,Beers, Brats, Beverage’s & A little Music

Bring something ( Food, Beverages, etc ) to pass around if you want to

Followed by DA BIG GAME AT 3:15 PM - Watch the Packers DESTROY da Bears
    ON A 46” HD FLAT SCREEN

Please ….. RSVP by September 19th 920-430-1300, I will give you my address then

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE….Thanks ! Open carry if you want
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tips-Grilling-Burgers-Outdoor.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	6363  
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 08-24-2011 at 12:00 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

From one Glock to another, I just may have to be there!

I would love to attend, but Sundays are no go for me.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by glockrdh View Post
    from one glock to another, i just may have to be there!
    excellent
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

It's a little far ahead to say for sure but I will write it down on the calendar to remind me.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

as a wedding DJ i have to plan my life a year in advance now no one can accuse me of informing them on short notice Have a great day !

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Followed by DA BIG GAME AT 3:15 PM - Watch DA BEARS DESTROY the Packers ON A 46” HD FLAT SCREEN
    Fixed it. :-P
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    Fixed it. :-P
    Heathen!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

But in all seriousness, when they play its never more than a td or fg for the win. :-P
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    But in all seriousness, when they play its never more than a td or fg for the win. :-P
    Heathen

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Heathen
    Umm...You Rang???

Alaf Sal Fena;
    Lurch

http://www.oocities.org/fjornpim/Glossary.htm

Go Bears
    Last edited by Lurchiron; 07-18-2011 at 11:08 AM.
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    I should be there....

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor_Knight View Post
    I should be there....
    Rock on !!! Thanks for the early RSVP

back up

Only a month away...

Is anyone coming ? shoot me a PM or call me if your planning on coming 920-430-1300 so I know how many Beers, Buns, Burgers & Brats to buy..

This will be the last bump to the top reminder...
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 08-24-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Thumbs up I Should Be Able To Make It.

I have it on my calendar and nothing else is there so....I should be able to make it.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    I have it on my calendar and nothing else is there so....I should be able to make it.
    Excellent ! Come thirsty & Hungry.. I just picked up $ 175.00 worth of Soda, Beer & Booze, Bloody mary mix, etc.

I will pick up the Burgers, Brats & buns a few days before when I have a handle on home many will be attending..

Thumbs up Bump It Up....

Had to dig back to find this and bump it up. I had to remind myself for the trip and thought I would remind anyone else that planned on attending.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

McX
    Rak and I are coming, havent heard from Springfield yet. we will be bringing the undead with us.

Excellent. I sent you both PM's with my Address........... As of 8:00 pm tonight..right now. I am not accepting any more RSVP's...I posted this 2 months ago everyone had plenty of time to RSVP Should be like 40-50 people here..if they all show up
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 09-21-2011 at 09:03 PM.

McX
    i presume there will be zombies provided. are you supplying the ammo, or should we bring it with us? Looking forward to meeting you my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i presume there will be zombies provided. are you supplying the ammo, or should we bring it with us? Looking forward to meeting you my friend!
    Zombies ?? their are plenty of those that live in the area, many on my street.

McX
    me and my posse be coming.......my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    me and my posse be coming.......my opinion.
    21-35

Y'all have fun...and Remember:
    GO, BEARS

Last edited by Lurchiron; 09-23-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    21-35

Y'all have fun...and Remember:
    GO, BEARS

PM sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast