• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Save the Date ! Sunday, September 25th OC tailgate Party at GLOCK 34's place in GB

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Save the Date ! Sunday, September 25th

GLOCK21GB

is Hosting a Tailgate /House warming Party

The Fun Begins at 11:30 AM in the back yard
With Bloody Mary’s, Burgers,Beers, Brats, Beverage’s & A little Music

Bring something ( Food, Beverages, etc ) to pass around if you want to :)

Followed by DA BIG GAME AT 3:15 PM - Watch the Packers DESTROY da Bears
ON A 46” HD FLAT SCREEN

Please ….. RSVP by September 19th 920-430-1300, I will give you my address then

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE….Thanks ! Open carry if you want

Attachments

• Tips-Grilling-Burgers-Outdoor.jpg
    Tips-Grilling-Burgers-Outdoor.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Mlutz

But in all seriousness, when they play its never more than a td or fg for the win. :p

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Only a month away...

Is anyone coming ? shoot me a PM or call me if your planning on coming 920-430-1300 so I know how many Beers, Buns, Burgers & Brats to buy..

This will be the last bump to the top reminder...

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I Should Be Able To Make It.

I have it on my calendar and nothing else is there so....I should be able to make it.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I have it on my calendar and nothing else is there so....I should be able to make it.

Excellent ! Come thirsty & Hungry.. I just picked up $ 175.00 worth of Soda, Beer & Booze, Bloody mary mix, etc.

I will pick up the Burgers, Brats & buns a few days before when I have a handle on home many will be attending..

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Bump It Up....

Had to dig back to find this and bump it up. I had to remind myself for the trip and thought I would remind anyone else that planned on attending.

M

McX

Rak and I are coming, havent heard from Springfield yet. we will be bringing the undead with us.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Excellent. I sent you both PM's with my Address........... As of 8:00 pm tonight..right now. I am not accepting any more RSVP's...I posted this 2 months ago everyone had plenty of time to RSVP :) Should be like 40-50 people here..if they all show up :)

Last edited: