• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Save the Date ! Sunday, September 25th OC tailgate Party at GLOCK 34's place in GB

M

McX

i presume there will be zombies provided. are you supplying the ammo, or should we bring it with us? Looking forward to meeting you my friend!

M

McX

we had a outstanding time at Glock's! he is a very kind, and generous host; the food was absolutely great, and interesting people were on hand to have great conversations with. Thank You so much Glock for the invite. The rest of you should have come- shame on you!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
we had a outstanding time at Glock's! he is a very kind, and generous host; the food was absolutely great, and interesting people were on hand to have great conversations with. Thank You so much Glock for the invite. The rest of you should have come- shame on you!

Hey, Thanks ! It was fun & it was great getting to finally meet you guys, these guys drove about 3 hours for a couple brats & fellowship..that's Awesome !! You are welcome anytime your in the area..just let me know ahead of time to verify I am home. Thanks for making it extra fun !

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thanks Glock! We Enjoyed The Company & The Cuisine!

The drive from Kenosha was long but worth it. Thank you Glock for hosting the event and for your hospitality. Myself and McX made the trip to meet the infamous Glock for his Tailgate Party. Glock ain't no "Internet Troll" hiding behind a keyboard.

Carry On.... :)