Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Ladies On Here with CUTE GUNS?

Any Ladies On Here with CUTE GUNS?

Just in case you missed this link on the Homepage.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...e-pistols.html

Even though women are allowed to OC.
    I have to admit...The regular Pistols don't go to well with my fashionable attire.

Which one would you choose to OC or CC??

Concealed Carry Holsters & Outfits for Women
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGBP...feature=relmfu

Quote Originally Posted by S.Officer View Post
    Just in case you missed this link on the Homepage.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...e-pistols.html

Even though women are allowed to OC.
    I have to admit...The regular Pistols don't go to well with my fashionable attire.

Which one would you choose to OC or CC??

Concealed Carry Holsters & Outfits for Women
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGBP...feature=relmfu
    Re the bolded lines - EXCUSE ME? JUST WHO IS ALLOWING ME TO OC?
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

I was hoping to see what choices women have made as far as carry guns.

Outside of the normal functional black or stainless guns I do see some as works of art.

It is a bit surprising that there has been no real response. :-(

I have two daughters and want them to carry as they get older (legal) and if its a stylish gun that helps them carry so be it.

(on the other hand I chose to not get the pink Walther P22 that they use because I didn't want it to be thought of as a toy)

I have my dress gun (Sig Sauer P220 Stainless Elite) but I am a guy so I don't count. :-)

My wife told me that she wouldn't want a pink carry gun and that she prefers just a standard black or stainless colored gun.

My wife would love some of those but nothing in pink

*swyped from the evo so excuse any typos*

Quote Originally Posted by S.Officer View Post
    [...]Even though women are allowed to OC.[...]
    Yeah, they can even vote these days! (/sarcasm)

Probably would read better if changed to 'perfectly capable of' or 'have the option to', just IMO.

@ Epilogue and okboomer

Sorry that you read it wrong...

But,since us Women do carry permits
    and to permit means to allow... plus the thread's
    main subjects are Women and Cute Guns...
    I worded it that way...

But feel free to re word that sentence to better suit your understanding.

Still would like to know what pistols best suit your needs as a woman.
    Hope you liked the Video.

2. There is a male bias that "the little lady" can't shot a "manly gun".
    Oh the "little lady" can shoot a "manly gun" alright!
    But at the same token...the "little lady" usually wear "little clothing"

Women usually wear form fitting clothing, as you can see in the video.(if you watched it)
    So it may be more appropriate to carry a smaller more "girly" gun as opposed to the "manlier" ones.

As seen in the video, there is no way for me to OC a pistol wearing a dress.
    Unless I were to wear the utility belt I use for work, which by then I would
    become the laughing stock of the party...lol

But I have no problem OC-ing & shooting my big shiny "work pistol".

Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    My wife told me that she wouldn't want a pink carry gun and that she prefers just a standard black or stainless colored gun.

I too don't really favor the bright pink guns...
    I also love the stainless steel or jet black pistols,but they must have
    gold accents or some type of calligraphy on them.

The Bursa Thunder 380 is right up my alley!!!

Bursa Thunder
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKrJHcIKdVY

Well Seeing how I am a Instructor I will add my 2 cents. Fellers Dont ever try to get over a Woman you will be shot down really fast and might even be shot with a pink gun But ironically that pink gun will kill too. and My Wife says to me dont try it cause I never win a argument with her she always gets the last word. And i mean the last word for sure lol. But to S. Officer You carry what is comfortable to you and you only a comfortable gun is a accurate gun. just remember that. good luck on your answers and LADIES chime in ok...
    J Bar L Firearm Training Academy
    Texas Certified Concealed Hand Gun Instructor
    Texas Parks & Wildlife Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Home Firearm Safety Instructor
    http://jblfta.wix.com/jeff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where The 2nd Amendment is Practiced Every Day

Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    My wife doesn't like to post things so I'll do it for her.

She doesn't like the pink guns and she prefers to CC over OC. Yes, she has OC.

She loves the Kahr CW40 and she conceals it very well with most any outfit she has.

She just uses a belly belt and the gun disappears. There maybe a few shirts it prints but who cares it just lets the BG know she's armed and dangerous as he's checking her out.

Yesterday, I did see the need for an ankle holster for her.

They are all ''cute'' and I wouldn't mind owning one for OC. Right now I have a Taurus .38 Special and I think it's gorgeous (nickel and black color), but it all depends on what you like I guess.

I think these are cute: And here's why ... small paws

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pistols1aSmallWebview.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	6501 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9mmSize.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	6502
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by okboomer View Post
    I think these are cute: And here's why ... small paws

Name:	pistols1aSmallWebview.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	6501 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9mmSize.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	6502

Those are Nice

I let the Cuties shoot my ugly guns , if that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by MR Redenck View Post
    I let the Cuties shoot my ugly guns , if that counts.
    Nice one! I think that count especially of they are first time shooters.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

I think my Glock 27 is very cute. Not a fan of pink/bedazzled guns.

I have an H&K P30. I think it's very cute

I know that many people disagree with me but to me, the look of a gun is a big selling point. To me, buying a Berretta Storm over a comparable gun because it looks so cool is a valid option in gun buying. They are kind of like cars; there are a ton of great options out there and if more than one has the features that you like, you might as well get one that looks good.

Also, my friend's wife has Charter Arms' Pink Lady. It's a pretty nice little gun.

My guns are tools to protect my life. They are beautiful to me but I wouldn't consider them to be "cute". I think cute is the wrong word to use, but to each his own. Certainly the way they look is a determining feature, and the gun manufacturers have picked up on that. But I certainly don't think of my gun as a fashion accessory! Function over fashion, always. I chose my guns for the same reasons any man would choose a particular gun: it fulfills my need for protection, I like the way it shoots, it's comfortable to shoot and carry, etc.

I wouldn't have a pink gun if someone gave me one. Nor do I like all the new colored ones, the gilded ones, etc. I think it gives the non-gun toting public the wrong impression. They may view those guns as fashion accessories instead of the very serious tools that they are. It also causes undue attention to be paid to the gun when you may not want all that attention at that particular time. I'm not saying that we should hide our guns; I believe in OC and I OC when I can. My job restricts that. I prefer black or stainless steel. And I am not criticizing anyone who prefers a flashier gun; having a gun and carrying it however you prefer is the important thing.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    reminds me of that guy in that place that one time that shot his **** off with his girlfriends pink gun :-p.

anywho. i see nothing wrong with "cute guns" green, pink, hello kitty print, leopard spot.....if i need to shoot someone in SD. i dont care what it looks like and im a man :-p one of my favorate guns i own is actually a "girls gun" the S&W lady smith. like the 6906 but.......prettier haha. a guns a guns a gun. and BTW my ex gf handled my Ruger alaskan .500 S&W 3" pretty darn well, also took a liking to the ruger .44 mag i used to have ;-) i've seen many girls outshoot guys. my gf i have now her first pistol shot ever was out of a Cold Mark 5 1911. tagged a swinging milk jug 3 times at 10 yards *had never fired a weapon before in her life * :-) YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I WAS BRAGGING. I AM PROUD :-P
    i would rather run out of blood, breath and life. and die fighting. than run out of ammo , and die with my pants down -Tom Scantas

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    My guns are tools to protect my life. They are beautiful to me but I wouldn't consider them to be "cute". I think cute is the wrong word to use, but to each his own. Certainly the way they look is a determining feature, and the gun manufacturers have picked up on that. But I certainly don't think of my gun as a fashion accessory! Function over fashion, always. I chose my guns for the same reasons any man would choose a particular gun: it fulfills my need for protection, I like the way it shoots, it's comfortable to shoot and carry, etc.

I wouldn't have a pink gun if someone gave me one. Nor do I like all the new colored ones, the gilded ones, etc. I think it gives the non-gun toting public the wrong impression. They may view those guns as fashion accessories instead of the very serious tools that they are. It also causes undue attention to be paid to the gun when you may not want all that attention at that particular time. I'm not saying that we should hide our guns; I believe in OC and I OC when I can. My job restricts that. I prefer black or stainless steel. And I am not criticizing anyone who prefers a flashier gun; having a gun and carrying it however you prefer is the important thing.
    +1
    Well said!!!

Is this thread serious? lol

I would never buy a gun based on its looks. And i would never refuse to carry one just because i don't think it goes with my outfit. But fortunately, i happen to think that a functional piece of equipment is the most attractive kind, so i guess my reasoning is a little circular here.

I suppose i'm just a low-maintenance kind of gal. It takes me a total of 7 minutes to get ready to go somewhere.

To he honest though, i think we're looking pretty good regardless:

Name:	317795_10150337495609732_516899731_7840553_466291778_n.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	7116

I think my Kahr is pretty cute...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady
    I am no victim, just a poor college student who looks to the day where the rich have the living piss taxed out of them.

What is wrong with cute or sexy? As long as it goes bang when the trigger is pulled wear what you want! I personally like stainless. :-)

http://www.kahr.com/Advertisements.asp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast