• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Congratulations mkegal

jpm84092

One of the advantages of being a mentor to an aspiring Firearms Instructor who has pestered the crap out of MKEGAL to get her NRA Firearms Instructor credentials is that I got the news first.

Please join me in congratulating our own MKEGAL on her successful completion of the NRA Basic Firearms Instructor Course and the NRA Basic Pistol Instructor Course. Having an NRA Certified female instructor available within the WI Carry group of 2A advocates is progress indeed. I hope MKEGAL can arrange an opportunity to help people, particularly females, in WI who are most in need of basic firearms safety and familiarity instruction.

So, again, CONGRATULATIONS MKEGAL.

mark-in-texas

A big Lone Star 'yeehaw' from Texas!! Congrates to MKEgal and the State of Wisconsin...Now, all we've got left to defeat in Illinois.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Having an NRA Certified female instructor available within the WI Carry group of 2A advocates is progress indeed.

Congratulations indeed, but she is not the first "certified female instructor within the WI Carry group of 2A advocates." There are already 2 or 3 if not more.

Krusty

Nice job. Something to be proud of. I have a niece in the Milwaukee area that will probably be looking for a handgun instructor in the near future. I will certainly send her your way!

Krusty