Thread: XD45 chest holster

XD45 chest holster

I'm looking for a good chest holster for my XD45 4", but I'm not able to find one. Recommendations?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Search for Wilderness Safepacker. For some reason www.thewilderness.com is not responding today.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

I'm looking more for something where I can have my firearm on me while I run. While the Wilderness Safepacker is nice, it does not suit my needs.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

chest

it is wilderness tactical.
    JP

I recommend the 5.11 tactical carry shirt with the pockets underarm, or one of the knockoffs. Just be aware that you'll be sweating and need to re-oil or clean your HG after jogging. Also, the velcro, while decent, isn't strong enough for violent movements and your HG could fall out unless you are careful.
    A gun in a holster is better than one drawn and dispensing bullets. Concealed forces the latter. - ixtow

Hi, I'm hypercritical. But I mean no harm, I just like to try to look deeply at life