Thread: A guy can dream, can't he? DC FFLs

A guy can dream, can't he? DC FFLs

http://armsandthelaw.com/

DC is getting desperate....
    Posted by David Hardy 17 July 2011 07:28 PM
    I'd say setting up an FFL in DC Police HQ, and expediting zoning clearance for any other FFLs, qualify as desperation moves. http://ia600608.us.archive.org/34/it...65997.38.0.pdf

Hat tip to Fiftycal from Austin, Texas....

Now, if they'd just consider forcing Sugarman (Yes, the Sugarman of The Bradys - his FFL is still valid, isn't it?) to do transfers so they can stay out of the losers' circle.

(OK, a guy can dream, can't he?)

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Wow, is this seriously the best solution they can come up with? What would happen if Sykes suddenly decided he didn't want to do FFLs anymore? DC needs to stop stalling and allow these folks to own handguns to defend themselves. Save everybody a hassle and let them buy their guns in VA.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 07-18-2011 at 06:28 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Your question gets worse. I've been told that ATFEIEIOuandsometimesY cancelled Sugarman's FFL because he was not using it for the business of transferrijg firearms. My fault for not keeping up with that.

The one time they do something right they manage to screw things up anyhow!

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

An idea?

Since DC was intentionally not placed in any state (so no state could claim the capitol) why not let DC residents buy in any state? Silly me, that just makes too much sense.