• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holsters

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
http://www.agorism.info/

This is not a plug, he asked. I'm just answering the question.

I differ only very slightly. I believe violence against the State is acceptable violence. Always. It is, after all, Self Defense. For what is the State, but a perpetual murderous aggressor bent to the destruction of all things?

While OCDO does not agree with, advocate, or condone my statement; the only good government employee is a dead government employee. If The State exists in ANY form AT ALL, it must be exterminated. No quarter. I cannot find words sufficient to describe, I hope you get the idea.

I'm just answering the question. That is what MY avatar is about.

And sometimes you get what you ask for. Thanks ix, interesting read.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Dude you are one ****** up individual. You are the type of person (displayed in this post) that give all gun owners bad names. By the way I work for the government, if you want to take a shot I'll give you my address.

I reckon challenging another poster to come to your house and shoot you also looks bad for OCDO and gun owners. I asked why he changed his avatar and he answered. Leave it at that.

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Dude you are one ****** up individual. You are the type of person (displayed in this post) that give all gun owners bad names. By the way I work for the government, if you want to take a shot I'll give you my address.

People like you in positions of power are exactly why my fiews are what they are.

Thank you for proving me right, yet again.

Dick.

77zach

I'm just answering the question. That is what MY avatar is about.

I am also a raving anarchist, but I never use the word because "they" have stolen all our words. So when people ask me about politics I just say I'm a libertarian, since they've stolen "liberal". The state is not above the moral law. A new word should be invented to define somebody who believes that.

Phoenix David

People like you in positions of power are exactly why my fiews are what they are.

Thank you for proving me right, yet again.

Dick.

Well Dick I'm not in a position of power. I'm an X-ray tech at the local VA hospital where you want me and everyone I work with dead. So Dick it kind of pisses me off when someone says they want me dead along with all the doctors and nurses i work with, not to mention the wounded soldiers that we care for.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Well Dick I'm not in a position of power. I'm an X-ray tech at the local VA hospital where you want me and everyone I work with dead. So Dick it kind of pisses me off when someone says they want me dead along with all the doctors and nurses i work with, not to mention the wounded soldiers that we care for.

Be pissed-off about it then. That's how it is.

Anyone who accepts tax money as pay, or condones the existence of taxation, is a leach. Dead weight we can't carry anymore.

Being pissed and hating me for not wanting to be your slave will not change my mind. It will only show yourself to be exactly what I say you are.

Phoenix David

Be pissed-off about it then. That's how it is.

Anyone who accepts tax money as pay, or condones the existence of taxation, is a leach. Dead weight we can't carry anymore.

Being pissed and hating me for not wanting to be your slave will not change my mind. It will only show yourself to be exactly what I say you are.

So based on your view one would infer that you do not use anything that is funded through tax dollars, like the roads, city water, police or fire or emergency medical care. Hmm, BTW the internet was created with tax dollars, what are you doing here?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
So based on your view one would infer that you do not use anything that is funded through tax dollars, like the roads, city water, police or fire or emergency medical care. Hmm, BTW the internet was created with tax dollars, what are you doing here?

I love how threads twist and turn. Let's try to get this one back on topic out of respect for the OP. Perhaps you can start another thread to have your word war.

Back on topic, ottoboy, how is it going with your Blackhawk. Do you like it?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member

I'm impressed by how right I am about you. I wanna shake my own hand.

Troll, I feed you because it's fun.

Someone like you in Arizona? I hope they throw you out. A stain on such a great State.

Phoenix David

I'm impressed by how right I am about you. I wanna shake my own hand.

Troll, I feed you because it's fun.

Someone like you in Arizona? I hope they throw you out. A stain on such a great State.

My wife likes me and that's the important part.

Well next time your riding around in your parents SUV railing about the big corporations and man oppressing you show some balls and act. Would love to read about you in the paper.

You really should look up and understand what the meaning of troll post is, I know, you think anyone that doesn't agree with you is a troll, but that's not really how it works. Most normal people would think a comment that you want all government employes dead to be a troll post but in your case I don't think it is, you really believe it but are to afraid to act on your ideas.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I love how threads twist and turn. Let's try to get this one back on topic out of respect for the OP. Perhaps you can start another thread to have your word war.

Well, I tried.......

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
My wife likes me and that's the important part.

Well next time your riding around in your parents SUV railing about the big corporations and man oppressing you show some balls and act. Would love to read about you in the paper.

You really should look up and understand what the meaning of troll post is, I know, you think anyone that doesn't agree with you is a troll, but that's not really how it works. Most normal people would think a comment that you want all government employes dead to be a troll post but in your case I don't think it is, you really believe it but are to afraid to act on your ideas.

Your assertion that without government nothing would exist, is just antoher glaring heap of dung on the growing pile of evidence that I'm right.

As seen again by your behavior here... My position not only stands, but is bolstered by your attitude and behavior.

You'll have to get the last word in becasue you're a selfish, arrogant jackass who sees slavery as a goal, not an abomination. How dare I refuse to serve you! I'm only feeding you becasue I know that, fueled by hate, you cannot resist. You prove my point for me.

This line of BS is going nowhere. I've dealt with your kind far too many times. You're not going to slide one by. I'm waaayy smarter than you. Get over it. Respect the OP and shut the hell up.

For the same reasons, I'll not respond to you any futher, becasue we both know you're not going to respect the OP, that's just the kind of 'person' you are. It's all about you, the consequences of your carnage are not your problem or respnsibility. Your children will inherit them, and you will blame everyone but yourself. Blah bah blah, heard it a million times, and all your empty arguments and emorage.

She loves you becasue she doesn't know any better. You know it's true. You know what you are. If she did, she'd be gone.

Phoenix David

Your assertion that without government nothing would exist, is just antoher glaring heap of dung on the growing pile of evidence that I'm right.

As seen again by your behavior here... My position not only stands, but is bolstered by your attitude and behavior.

You'll have to get the last word in becasue you're a selfish, arrogant jackass who sees slavery as a goal, not an abomination. How dare I refuse to serve you! I'm only feeding you becasue I know that, fueled by hate, you cannot resist. You prove my point for me.

This line of BS is going nowhere. I've dealt with your kind far too many times. You're not going to slide one by. I'm waaayy smarter than you. Get over it. Respect the OP and shut the hell up.

For the same reasons, I'll not respond to you any futher, becasue we both know you're not going to respect the OP, that's just the kind of 'person' you are. It's all about you, the consequences of your carnage are not your problem or respnsibility. Your children will inherit them, and you will blame everyone but yourself. Blah bah blah, heard it a million times, and all your empty arguments and emorage.

She loves you becasue she doesn't know any better. You know it's true. You know what you are. If she did, she'd be gone.

Well that's fine. It must suck to walk around with so much fear and hate in you.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
So anyways, I also use a Tucker Gun Leather Silent Thunder OWB for my PT1911AR when I'm feeling fancy enough to wear a belt, or clothing that would suggest the presence of one. I <3 it.

ottyboy

blackhawk

I like it a lot I am just a little worried because it is hard to conceal.
I just don't want to freak everyone out plus i don't want to get arrested.
How many people just wear T-Shirts with theirs or how do you conceal yours?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member

To be honest I never try to conceal my Blackhawk holster. It is simply too difficult to do considering the snug fitting clothes I wear. Even under a t-shirt it printed to the point that even the most oblivious person could tell I was carry. Like I said before the Blackhawk holster was never designed for concealment. I would keep the Blackhawk as a nice OC holster for when you travel and invest in a good IWB for concealment for EDC. PM me and I will give you a good list of concealment holster manufacturers.

Last edited:

im4Christ92

I have a serpa, but it kicks out due to my cheap belt and fat waist. Have a 5.11 tactical fagbag that I carry...I think it screams gun. Also have a leather slide holster that sits owb but inside the belt..I like it and the business end of my xd45 is usually visible, albeit briefly

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

hammer6

yeah- i have one too- never use it in florida because it's pointless unless you are OCing. i save it for my road trips. i have it ready and waiting for when i see the sign "Welcome to Georgia!"...then i put it on and go about my business.

i usually use an uncle mike's IWB holster, but i recently bought an OWB leather holster from a gun show, and it prints MUCHO- but i don't care because there is no law against printing.

just looks like i have 7 blackberrys on my 4 O'clock

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran

+1 minus the name calling. People only fall back to name calling when they have a weak argument that can't be supported with logic.