• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Plain and Simple

amlevin

It's time to update the old Ben Franklin quote, "Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see" to fit the Internet Age.

It might more appropriate to add: "and if you read it on the Internet, check with Snopes before you pass it on".

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Isn't wonderful for a period of time, things seem so clear and have purpose, then were awaken to the hard cold truth that it was a short lived fascination.

It is something to strive for and it would be music to my ears I know if it was to be true.

gogodawgs you are a spoiler :( as well as Deros for getting our hopes up :(

As a history and political science major, I discovered that the truth is always far more interesting than what others can make up. It just takes more work to read and discover....

Everyone's first clue should of been that Dennis Prager is a radio talk show host.....