• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So....What cha doin say Aug 3rd?

M

McX

i need everyone to send me all the Obama dollars they have, i'll need them to keep the fire going, coins wont burn, so you can keep the change

(did you see that one?! good play on words huh?)

Lurchiron

We all know what is going on with our Government right now. And were all watching. A total embarrassment that both parties would look to the despised Tea Party for an answer on how to right this country again. If they dont get things straightened out....anyone doing any advanced planning for themselves? I'm not talking about what you already have laid in for zombie attack, or the like, in the coming days, is anyone advancing their security level(s) to prepare for the worst, and hope for the best?

if things go badly Aug 3rd i'll be sitting in a lawnchair, tossing Obama dollars on the fire, maintaining security over my territories.

GLock by then will have annexed most of Northern Wisconsin

XDFE will be out on a zombie hunt

what cha going to do?

Celebrate B-Day

Maintain an outpost in Shawano; under Lord Glock's banner ;) View attachment 6386

Wrench on the Marauder

Maybe go trout fishing :cool:

Big River Leather

i need everyone to send me all the Obama dollars they have, i'll need them to keep the fire going, coins wont burn, so you can keep the change

(did you see that one?! good play on words huh?)

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

M

McX

oh no! invading Chinese cats! Probably here for their share of the debt money. looks like if things dont change toward the end of the week, i will have to go to the firearm lockers, and prep.

Lurchiron

oh no! invading Chinese cats! Probably here for their share of the debt money. looks like if things dont change toward the end of the week, i will have to go to the firearm lockers, and prep.

Aww...so :dude:

Last edited:

Outdoorsman1

If the EVENT happened, the police would not last long against 10,000 plus heavily armed entitlement welfare people & Gang Demographic..mOst police would go home to protect their families, I actually was talking with one area officer a few months back about "what if's" he told me that a bunch of the area cops have a Bug out location well stocked
& provisioned about 30 minutes north of Green Bay if things get real bad...they are not stupid & know that if Chaos was the new rule of the day they would be Gone..why stay with a sinking ship.

All very true... I am thinking in the "Event" the first action by government would be to declare martial law... then we would have the military to deal with... at least those that did not go home to protect their loved ones or defect to our side....

Outdoorsman1

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Special Day In My District Too! Why? Because we are in the SAME district!

Man, that is an outstandingly funny OP!!! All I want to know is, Hey Glock, what's the password?

Speaking of choices, today is a special day in my district!

:)

I voted first thing this morning. No...I didn't vote for the OLD guy in Bristol. I voted for the young guy who supports CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY!

:) His initials are J.S.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Not Quite Recall Wirch Day...First We Have To Have A Primary Election Winner. STEITZ!

RECALL WIRCH DAY!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;Hf53oFb4IKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf53oFb4IKA[/video]

Get out there and vote people! Vote for the guy who supports Constitutional Carry! Mr. Steitz!

Pyro01

I had heard about the welfare checks eventually not going out, but I didn't realize it was so soon. Luckily I got a good underground base that's hard to break into, I only got 4 window wells to cover and I can cover all 4 of them from one position in my house. I think I know what I'm going to be buying with my next paycheck, some more ammo for my .45 and more buckshot. Maybe this will be what convinces my wife that open and concealed carry is a good thing. It just has to hit close enough to home for her mind to change, makes me a little worried for her parents and grandparents though, they're in some iffy neighborhoods with a lot of people relying on welfware. They're both well armed, but since they live in MN and neither of them are real open to carrying a pistol since neither of them have a permit.

EDIT: Found an article people might like to read-

URGENT: Social Security checks WILL go out August 3

Last edited:
M

McX

glad i dont own a liquor or cenvenience store, i bet they're watching how things go. when the lights go out, shopping begins.

Big River Leather

Did you read the article? It's not what the title lets on to be. Sorry for ruining your fun all, cheeseburgers for all!

Yep, should have read the article. Tells me what I already knew, unfortunately, it showed there are plenty of blind, trusting sheeple out there who think there money is safe. Why wouldn't it be? The gov't wouldn't deceive us would they?

At least I can go back to defcon II, lock and load.

MKEgal

McX said:
i can see the headlines now: Government defaults on debt, cities plunge into chaos, Open Carriers aid Police in restoring order.
HA!
The only order I'll be restoring is on/in my own property.
If that has the unintended side effect of helping police, that's OK.
Maybe I can finally use some of that Wolf ammo the range banned...
(Anyone want to trade? They won't let us use Wolf, Bear, Herter's or Tula because they say the bullets are steel, not just the casings, so I've got several hundred 9mm rounds.)

BTW, I know this thread is mostly joking, but wait 'til Jeri & her Wavettes get hold of it...
"See? We told you they're crazy & paranoid & violent!"

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
HA!
The only order I'll be restoring is on/in my own property.
If that has the unintended side effect of helping police, that's OK.
Maybe I can finally use some of that Wolf ammo the range banned...
(Anyone want to trade? They won't let us use Wolf, Bear, Herter's or Tula because they say the bullets are steel, not just the casings, so I've got several hundred 9mm rounds.)

BTW, I know this thread is mostly joking, but wait 'til Jeri & her Wavettes get hold of it...
"See? We told you they're crazy & paranoid & violent!"

you should just keep the wolf ammo for the Zombies ( reserve ammo )....wolf ammo will destory a target just as good as anything else...

ummmm....... who is joking ? I COULD CARELESS WHAT Queen Zombie & her Zombiettes THINK.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Get out there and vote people! Vote for the guy who supports Constitutional Carry! Mr. Steitz!

10-4 good buddy.

I asked the girls there how the voting was going. They stared blankly at me. I don't think there has been any kind of a turnout at all.