Thread: OC GIANT BURGER FEEST AT DOXBEE'S CHANGED TO WEDS NIGHT..they are not open thursdays

OC GIANT BURGER FEEST AT DOXBEE'S CHANGED TO WEDS NIGHT..they are not open thursdays

Sorry, but we have to do the MONSTER BURGER CHALLANCE ON WEDS NIGHT....they R closed on Thursdays..SORRY i will still be there at 5 PM...ARE YOU GUYS STILL UP FOR IT ? OR DO i CANCEL...
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-19-2011 at 10:10 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Hell, Im still in. Are we allowed to OC there?

Quote Originally Posted by deadlifter View Post

I am pretty sure Vern will be ok with it, ...OK i Just spoke with Vern at Doxbee's in Seymour, WI, Explained oc TO HIM...HE SAY'S Open carry IS FINE but no drinking alcohol ! I said No Problemo....

Anyone else up for a Doxenator ( 5 pound Burger challange ) in a OC friendly Restraunt ??
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-19-2011 at 10:38 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Hey, do you wanna car pool ? I am on the East side.. I have a big van with a v8, you have a smaller car ?

two things:

1. Where is this place?
    2. How much does a 5lb burger cost?

Quote Originally Posted by SIGdude View Post
    two things:

1. Where is this place?
    2. How much does a 5lb burger cost?
    1. Doxbee's Banquet & Buffet
    N6744 County Hwy C
    Seymour, WI 54165
    (920) 833-2924

2. They do not have a full menu online. Prices seem ok for everything else though.
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Yeah I'll car pool. We can take my truck. I'll send you a pm with my number and we can figure out a time and place to meet.

Wish I could, but Tues. & Thur. are my free days...

You Can do it, Glock
    Attachment 6395
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    1. Doxbee's Banquet & Buffet
    N6744 County Hwy C
    Seymour, WI 54165
    (920) 833-2924

2. They do not have a full menu online. Prices seem ok for everything else though.
    cost................... $ 20.00.............finish the MONSTER in 30 minutes or less and you get a victory t-shirt, 27 ( including myself ) people have attempted the challange so far...NO ONE has completed the task with-in the 30 minute time frame. and you get your $ 20.00 back
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-20-2011 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    Wish I could, but Tues. & Thur. are my free days...

You Can do it, Glock
    Attachment 6395
    I shall give it a good attempt...although I am scared

I've been bested.

$20 for a 5lb. Burger!!! That is a great deal. I think the 2lb. Challenge on the lake is pretty close to that. That's crazy.
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    $20 for a 5lb. Burger!!! That is a great deal. I think the 2lb. Challenge on the lake is pretty close to that. That's crazy.
    Thats what I thought. The burger was delicious, but HUGE! Theres no way anyone can do it in a half hour.... no way. You'd have to be an eating machine.

Thats what I thought. The burger was delicious, but HUGE! Theres no way anyone can do it in a half hour.... no way. You'd have to be an eating machine.

Does Glock live???
    Attachment 6405
    Bale da Hay

I was there...ate 5# worth of ham and beef sandwiches Cold beans were OK, but would have liked them better had they warmed them.
    Gun Control Defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning or carrying a firearm.

Does Glock live???
    Attachment 6405
    Soory,the Dumba$$es @ ATT messed up & I was offline for 2 days
    lol, yup I survived..but like Deadlifter I only got half way before I was FULL BUT 20.00 IS A DEAL FOR SOMETHING THAT BIG AND tasty .. But vern did say someguy did it in 40 minutes !!!!!!!! WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Soory,the Dumba$$es @ ATT messed up & I was offline for 2 days
    lol, yup I survived..but like Deadlifter I only got half way before I was FULL BUT 20.00 IS A DEAL FOR SOMETHING THAT BIG AND tasty .. But vern did say someguy did it in 40 minutes !!!!!!!! WOW.
    Had us worried for awhile...thought we were going to have to re-name it "The Glockinator"
    Bale da Hay

Had us worried for awhile...thought we were going to have to re-name it "The Glockinator"
    lol..thats funny