• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC GIANT BURGER FEEST AT DOXBEE'S CHANGED TO WEDS NIGHT..they are not open thursdays

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Sorry, but we have to do the MONSTER BURGER CHALLANCE ON WEDS NIGHT....they R closed on Thursdays..SORRY i will still be there at 5 PM...ARE YOU GUYS STILL UP FOR IT ? OR DO i CANCEL... :(

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Hell, Im still in. Are we allowed to OC there?

I am pretty sure Vern will be ok with it, ...OK i Just spoke with Vern at Doxbee's in Seymour, WI, Explained oc TO HIM...HE SAY'S Open carry IS FINE but no drinking alcohol ! I said No Problemo....:)

Anyone else up for a Doxenator ( 5 pound Burger challange ) in a OC friendly Restraunt ??

Last edited:

Mlutz

two things:

1. Where is this place?
2. How much does a 5lb burger cost?

1. Doxbee's Banquet & Buffet
N6744 County Hwy C
Seymour, WI 54165
(920) 833-2924

2. They do not have a full menu online. Prices seem ok for everything else though.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
1. Doxbee's Banquet & Buffet
N6744 County Hwy C
Seymour, WI 54165
(920) 833-2924

2. They do not have a full menu online. Prices seem ok for everything else though.

cost................... $ 20.00.............finish the MONSTER in 30 minutes or less and you get a victory t-shirt, 27 ( including myself ) people have attempted the challange so far...NO ONE has completed the task with-in the 30 minute time frame. and you get your $ 20.00 back

Last edited:

Mlutz

$20 for a 5lb. Burger!!! That is a great deal. I think the 2lb. Challenge on the lake is pretty close to that. That's crazy.

Lurchiron

Soory,the Dumba$$es @ ATT messed up & I was offline for 2 days :(
lol, yup I survived..but like Deadlifter I only got half way before I was FULL BUT 20.00 IS A DEAL FOR SOMETHING THAT BIG AND tasty :) .. But vern did say someguy did it in 40 minutes !!!!!!!! WOW.

Had us worried for awhile...thought we were going to have to re-name it "The Glockinator" :cool: