Thread: Pro-2A and safe to say pro-OC Candidate for US Congress

Pro-2A and safe to say pro-OC Candidate for US Congress

I had a meet and greet at my home tonight for the 2nd US Congressional District for Missouri, Mr Ed Martin (Republican). It went well!
    There is no doubt in my mind where he stands on 2A issues.

If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Were you and the person seeking to get on the public toll the only ones in attendance as the pictures suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by 9026543 View Post
    Were you and the person seeking to get on the public toll the only ones in attendance as the pictures suggest?
    NO! The event was held in my house.... and there were pro-2A and Pro-OC folks present along with a numbre of others. Getting involved in the process will yeild results later. If we dont get pro-2A folks in the eleted positions, we get anti-2A people in elected positions.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

on a side note, i like the truck
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.