• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-2A and safe to say pro-OC Candidate for US Congress

mspgunner

I had a meet and greet at my home tonight for the 2nd US Congressional District for Missouri, Mr Ed Martin (Republican). It went well!
There is no doubt in my mind where he stands on 2A issues.

IMG_0625.jpg

Fix3.jpg

Were you and the person seeking to get on the public toll the only ones in attendance as the pictures suggest?

mspgunner

Were you and the person seeking to get on the public toll the only ones in attendance as the pictures suggest?

NO! The event was held in my house.... and there were pro-2A and Pro-OC folks present along with a numbre of others. Getting involved in the process will yeild results later. If we dont get pro-2A folks in the eleted positions, we get anti-2A people in elected positions.