• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One Final Push to Defeat Portantino's Open Carry Ban AB144

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
OpenCarry.org been running radio ads in California throughout the year in an attempt to defeat Assemblyman Portantino's open carry ban bill AB 144 which is scheduled to be heard on the Senate floor after August 15th.

We want to put together one final radio campaign to encourage California citizens to contact their Senators so that we can defeat this bill and we need your help.

Please click here to contribute if you can. Even $1 will help if enough people contribute.

Thanks!

John

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Contribution sent. Come on, let's help our brothers and sisters in California. We all know they need it.

DoubleAgentMan

Activist Member
Things are tight here, but I donated what I could. I am willing to volunteer time which may be more valuable however!

Receipt Number: 1789-3640-7063-4725

Last edited:

Clu

Donated. Let's hope that there are still some rational people representing us up there in Sacremento.

Conf: 8PE81186H0465152N

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
People under various circumstances can make "stupid and inane" comments, but after hearing Mr. Portantino, I actually got the impression that he is himself a bit "simple". I can only wonder how the people could vote for someone who, despite good intentions, is likely unable to think past the most concrete elements of an argument. A sad situation, really, but made much worse by the fact that he actually has power over the lives of others.