• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Madison OC lawsuit filed in Federal Court

M

McX

Shotgun; i watched the video, that's what i like, good distance, controllable, no more recoil apparent than a .45, i just dont like glocks though, no hammer.

MKE: i like the guarentee a long reach firearm has, if i am being attacked at a distance by a criminal who's rounds are falling short of me, i want to reach out and touch him, before he advances to within range of me with his gun. i have pledged to myself i will never be outgunned. i fired disruptor at the range last weekend, and as far as i can tell, the rounds are still orbiting the earth at this time (heh-heh).

Dave, i'll PM you today.

protias

Shotgun; i watched the video, that's what i like, good distance, controllable, no more recoil apparent than a .45, i just dont like glocks though, no hammer.

MKE: i like the guarentee a long reach firearm has, if i am being attacked at a distance by a criminal who's rounds are falling short of me, i want to reach out and touch him, before he advances to within range of me with his gun. i have pledged to myself i will never be outgunned. i fired disruptor at the range last weekend, and as far as i can tell, the rounds are still orbiting the earth at this time (heh-heh).

Dave, i'll PM you today.

You need a .454 Casull then. :p

Krusty

show me REAL STEEL, no plastic accepted, other than the grips, no plastic knobs, levers, nothing! All real metal, or not at all. plus .45 is just too slow, and doesnt have the reach a 10mm would. and i can get a 10mm that looks like a regular .45

i may have some boxes of .45 ammo for sale once i get a 10, something tells me once i go 10 i will never go back.

I'm moving soon and I know I have some 10mm ammo in the cabinet. I can always use a few more .45 ACP.....

Just some food for thought...

NakedOne

.....................................................i may have some boxes of .45 ammo for sale once i get a 10, something tells me once i go 10 i will never go back.

You young man are VERY correct! The G20 is nice, and I have one of them too, but for a everyday carry gun I like my G29 (also 10mm-smaller frame).

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
10 MM?? Get A Colt Delta Elite..Or...Better Yet....Coonan .357 Magnum Zombie Killer!

Dave, i'll PM you today.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Delta_Elite

There are a few manufacturers of 10 mm pistols but as Auric stated the ammunition is very expensive and difficult to find. The pistol listed below uses the same ammunition as your big ole sixgun! .357 MAGNUM!

If I were coming into a bunch of "spare" cash I would get one of these instead of the 10 mm: Coonan Arms .357 magnum semi automatic pistol! http://coonaninc.com/

Attachments

• Coonan_Zombie_Ad.jpg
    Coonan_Zombie_Ad.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 85

AaronS

show me REAL STEEL, no plastic accepted, other than the grips, no plastic knobs, levers, nothing! All real metal, or not at all. plus .45 is just too slow, and doesnt have the reach a 10mm would. and i can get a 10mm that looks like a regular .45

i may have some boxes of .45 ammo for sale once i get a 10, something tells me once i go 10 i will never go back.

As others have said, I hope you like to pay for ammo, that 10mm is not going to be cheap to shoot...

I see the 10mm as a "fad" that will only end up with over priced ammo in the long run. I feel that if the round was any good, every gun manufacturer would make one or two, and the rep would grow. It has not made much of a real splash. Just one more un-needed round to fill the dealers shelf.

Now as far as "reach", well my bet is that a .22 long will go just as far, and will make the trip a little flatter. Hand guns were not made for the 1000 yard shot...

McX, if I hit the lotto, you will get a new Kimber of your choice. You can hold me to it. Infact, I might even get you yours, before I get my second...

100% in love with the .45ACP.

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
Wow... you folks really know how to hijack a thread. I was interested in facts about the lawsuit filed in federal court,
the status of the suit and news on subsequent progress. Instead, all this talk about guns and whether a 10mm or .45
is better. Why not start your own thread to discuss those issues and allow this thread to remain relevant to the topic.

So meanwhile, back at the topic, what is the status of this issue that is 'supposed' to be the whole point of this thread?

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

M

McX

Howdy Folks!
Wow... you folks really know how to hijack a thread. I was interested in facts about the lawsuit filed in federal court,
the status of the suit and news on subsequent progress. Instead, all this talk about guns and whether a 10mm or .45
is better. Why not start your own thread to discuss those issues and allow this thread to remain relevant to the topic.

So meanwhile, back at the topic, what is the status of this issue that is 'supposed' to be the whole point of this thread?

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

touche' there M, you got me on that one. what can i say? were just a bunch of yakkers! i wont speak of 10's anymore..........until i get one heh-heh.

M

McX

i beleive because i jacked the thread i should be fined one billion obama dollars.......................which is about 50 cents in real money, do i have a second on that?

Lurchiron

Howdy Folks!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Plenty to do in the Co. forum???
View attachment 6411

Outdoorsman1

G20, is that a glock? i'm not concerned about cost (when the time comes), and for an ammo source i will consult you. if your wantin a .45 i got a Chromie you can have, kinda broken at the moment, looking for the bottom of a lake bed to reside on mostly.

Hey, I live on a lake... Just give it to me and I will see that it gets a proper burial at sea.....

Or then again...if it is fixable.... maybe not...

Outdoorsman1

Lurchiron

Oh come on, there are LOTS of people nationwide interested in this suit.

To answer the question, it has just been filed, we will win. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask!

Gee Paul...I must have missed the memo on un-authorized interstate question asking...Sorry, I'll make sure to contact you first; next time, OK???
View attachment 6412 :shocker:

Last edited: