Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 7/23

Sat. July 23rd at 9:30 AM

Bob Evans Restaurant

5431 Glenside Drive,
    Richmond, Va.
    (804) 282-0662

Across from K-Mart.

My 1st "big adventure" out during rehab - come share a nice meal, good conversation and meet my lovely grand daughter Lyndsay.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I am planning to be there.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    About 80% I'll be there. I've given up on finishing any real work for the next few weeks...

In honor of Bob Evans and the missing motion

Well...,

that there looked like a real "piece o' work" to me, art work that is!!!

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Do they have sausage at Bob Evans? If so, I will most likely show up.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat10k View Post
    Do they have sausage at Bob Evans? If so, I will most likely show up.
    Premium grade - some say the best there is!
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Sat. July 23rd at 9:30 AM

Bob Evans Restaurant

5431 Glenside Drive,
    Richmond, Va.
    (804) 282-0662

Across from K-Mart.

My 1st "big adventure" out during rehab - come share a nice meal, good conversation and meet my lovely grand daughter Lyndsay.
    Not able to make it this week, but looking at making my first foray to breakfast with you fine folks next Saturday.

Plenty of time for you to cancel.

LOL!!

Gotta help support the retired folk hope your doing better grape nut. I promise to give you hell at the next one

Quote Originally Posted by All American Nightmare View Post
    Gotta help support the retired folk hope your doing better grape nut. I promise to give you hell at the next one
    Will look forward to it - don't forget the VCDL picnic Aug 6th, it's gonna be a blast.

Really nice breakfast - 9 in attendance.

Manager even came over and asked why we were carrying - said everyone was asking about us. Brought her up to speed, gave her VCDL info card and all was well.

My grand daughter had a ball and hung on every word - she especially liked interacting with Kim.

BTW - Kim wore some very interesting "gun" jewelry - herewith is an unabashed plug for the lady that makes it - take a look-see, would make a nice gift for the lady in your OC life:
    http://www.jenuinelyjeni.com/store/page2.html

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    <snip>

BTW - Kim wore some very interesting "gun" jewelry - herewith is an unabashed plug for the lady that makes it - take a look-see, would make a nice gift for the lady in your OC life:
    Jeni even made me a stick pin to match the earrings and necklace I bought from her. She's usually at the Chantilly show!

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Really nice breakfast - 9 in attendance.

Manager even came over and asked why we were carrying - said everyone was asking about us. Brought her up to speed, gave her VCDL info card and all was well.

My grand daughter had a ball and hung on every word - she especially liked interacting with Kim.

+1...Nice Breakfast, as usual. Now everyone there knows who had first crack at the missing file. Thanks for the gift Grape!

Yesterday was an interesting day. I didn't eat there because I wasn't feeling well. Went out with the family and ate something I shouldn't. Got home and took my glucose and got a BIG surprise....523.
    I knew what was coming, so I told Jane I'd better not wake up in the hospital and spent the rest of the day and night, on and off the clock.

Skid, I just pumped up the recorded conversation with ***** you were talking about. The noise floor wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Originally Posted by Grapeshot

<snip>

Quote Originally Posted by Tess View Post
    Jeni even made me a stick pin to match the earrings and necklace I bought from her. She's usually at the Chantilly show!
    Two great dedicated, activist ladies with the same discerning good taste. Can't give a better recommendation/endorsement than that!

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    +1...Nice Breakfast, as usual. ....

Yesterday was an interesting day. I didn't eat there because I wasn't feeling well. .....
    Yeah, but you can't blame the utter FAIL to win the Euro-pellet war with Lindsay on the follies of your youth. She had you cold from the beginning. But what could expect when she had both her dad and grandpa prepping her the whole week beforehand?

Now stop doing stuff you know you are not supposed to do, or you'll end up like me taking meds to deal with the effects of the meds you need to take to stay alive.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit